WTF is going with this couple

Paul is busy brooding in the guest room. He looked so lonely I thought he was going to make out with the dog at one point. It looks like she has tried to be conciliatory a few times and he was just cold to her. I wonder if this still has to do with her taking classes?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can correct me if I get any of the facts wrong. The way I understand it is that a while back Paul was fighting with her because she is taking a course at the University and it is full of men which makes him jealous.

Yes exactly.

In any case I was unfortunately up in the middle of the night and saw Paul leave. No embrace or kiss, she just walked into the guest room and immediately started texting. Then she started putting makeup on. After that I went back to bed so I don't know if she went out or not.

lol, my sister loves him but only read one book. Vows to never read him again because he scares the crap out of her. She will see any movie from his books though.

I have a hard time reading books because of the text size but I think the movies are about as close as possible to the way the novel was written.