WTF is going with this couple

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me years ago it looked like l&p had a great relationship but now their relationship has gone downhill over the years what has happened to this fun loving couple anyone have a clue I don't

They're frustrated. I guess there's many reasons for them to feel that way. Being captured in an RLC appartement far to long is the main one, for sure. Paul, much older than leora, already a made man, leora still slowly 'growing up'. Practically no social life ( I wrote about this before - no walking dog, no partying at the weekends, no coffee times with friends etc. etc....)... No real or at least partial jobs - actually not much of a life. And of course all together reflects on their relationship, sexual as well... Paul cant fuck her, because somewhere back in his head he's aware of it. For leora is just one more thing to be frustrated about... Ah, life sucks...

Best for both of them would be to agree that leora puts on a show to be remembered in RLC history, the one to be talked about for a long long time and then say - bye bye RLC!  ;)

They're frustrated. I guess there's many reasons for them to feel that way. Being captured in an RLC appartement far to long is the main one, for sure. Paul, much older than leora, already a made man, leora still slowly 'growing up'. Practically no social life ( I wrote about this before - no walking dog, no partying at the weekends, no coffee times with friends etc. etc....)... No real or at least partial jobs - actually not much of a life. And of course all together reflects on their relationship, sexual as well... Paul cant fuck her, because somewhere back in his head he's aware of it. For leora is just one more thing to be frustrated about... Ah, life sucks...

Best for both of them would be to agree that leora puts on a show to be remembered in RLC history, the one to be talked about for a long long time and then say - bye bye RLC!  ;)

much older than leora??? they look atleast the same for me, i would even say leora looks older

To me years ago it looked like l&p had a great relationship but now their relationship has gone downhill over the years what has happened to this fun loving couple anyone have a clue I don't

I think the whole thing was over Paul being denied sex.  He tried at least on three different occasions and she refused him each time.

Leora does from time to time remind him of his inability to pleasure her and it seems to frustrate him.

But this is the first time I have seen him grab her by the throat and force and lift her.

They better both seek some serious counselling to resolve their issues before Paul blows a gasket and does something he'll regret for the rest of his life.

They have had their life exposed for a long time on RLC and outside of RLC.

They should bow out of RLC and let another couple take their place.

They are one of the most favorite of many couples here. I do not agree that they should leave. The problem of jealousy Paul. That's all. They agreed to no more quarrels. He asked for her forgiveness. They have a strong relationship.

All I know is that Paul is very jealous. Because of this a few days they quarreled. He forbade her studies, because of the huge number of men there.

All I know is that Paul is very jealous. Because of this a few days they quarreled. He forbade her studies, because of the huge number of men there.

wtf!!!! really? this is something you "know" and no guessing? I've been trying to keep an open mind about him but if what you say is TRUE. damn, it's a real shit stew over there.

damn, I should have taken Russian, when I was in the service. gawd, it sucks to only speak one language!!!!!!! next life, I will speak at least 10. guess I should leave notes to me now about it. okay, no more rambling about my lack of.

They've been in and out all today and not together. Leora returned briefly took a phone call on the balcony which got animated. All I understood was when she shouted "I don't understand why ...". It's 35 years since I studied Russian so I can't do better than the odd word. Then 5 minutes later she left again. Paul came in and has been out again at least once since. So phone calls but never in the flat together.

When she was doing the cleaning - far too much effort for a fairly clean apartment - Paul tried to kiss her and she kept avoiding his lips even after he carried her to the sofa.

However she later called him to the shower which lasted 20 minutes although afterwards they did not seem any closer.

She ought to leave him because clearly there are huge problems between the 2 of them. Maybe it is the pressure of being under constant surveillance, but I think their problems go much deeper than that.

They've been in and out all today and not together. Leora returned briefly took a phone call on the balcony which got animated. All I understood was when she shouted "I don't understand why ...". It's 35 years since I studied Russian sos I can't do better than the odd word. Then 5 minutes later she left again. Paul came in and has been outa gain at least once since. So phone calls but never in the flat together.

When she was doing the cleaning, far too much effort for a fairly clean apartment, Paul tried to kiss her and she kept avoiding his lips even after he carried her to the sofa.

However she later called him to the shower which lasted 20 minutes although afterwards they did not seem any closer.

She ought to leave him because clearly there are huge problems between the 2 of them. Maybe it is the pressure of being under constant surveillance, but I think there problems go much deeper than that.

She hasn't been the same toward him since he put his hand around her neck.

I noticed he got a haircut. Maybe Military time coming up.