a bedroom for what !

Guest bobbyjoe

This has got to be the most unhomely and cold atmosphere I've ever seen in an rlc apartment........who would want to live in a place like this ?.......it's plain awful.

It does come over as being very long room, I can't understand the settee being so far away from the TV set.

I assume TV fixed to wall so why have that not moved settee nearer to it.

Guest bobbyjoe

This has got to be the most unhomely and cold atmosphere I've ever seen in an rlc apartment........who would want to live in a place like this ?.......it's plain awful.

you can put the most beautiful girl in the world in this appartment,j'm not interesting with the actual view we have with the cameras,j hate this appartment more day after day

you can put the most beautiful girl in the world in this appartment,j'm not interesting with the actual view we have with the cameras,j hate this appartment more day after day

bien cierto , como cambia un partido visto desde la grada o desde tribuna , y es el mismo partido

Guest bobbyjoe

I don't think Nelly is happy in the new apartment, she rarely smiles like she used to...

I see them not lasting long here

j agree,we had see a happy girl in the italy appartment during three months doing exercise of gym every day,always smiling or readdy for fun and now in this new appartment we have a sad girl not smiling not really happy to be here ,she look really different

Yes, its really sad to see this place suck the joy out of Nelly. I said in a post the day they moved in that I had a doubt about them in this apartment, and its a shame that it seems to be coming true.

It could easily be fixed if RLC partitioned off the hallway, moved the settee eight feet or so forward and put in 

a half partition between there and the kitchen.

The crazy thing is that some dickhead was no doubt paid to design this! They must have taken their inspiration from a 1950's hospital ward :( :(

Guest bobbyjoe

Yes, its really sad to see this place suck the joy out of Nelly. I said in a post the day they moved in that I had a doubt about them in this apartment, and its a shame that it seems to be coming true.

It could easily be fixed if RLC partitioned off the hallway, moved the settee eight feet or so forward and put in 

a half partition between there and the kitchen.

The crazy thing is that some dickhead was no doubt paid to design this! They must have taken their inspiration from a 1950's hospital ward :( :(

rlc wanted to do an appartment for party with dance floor but rlc have made a big error with the architecture of this appartment,really too big for watching good the tenants live here