Drinking and playing some kind of game

When they were in bed, curly wanted fuck but blue girl is in  her period and red girl has pussy not shaved.....but they are a llittle drunk and i don't Known if curly joked

Curly has been enticing big red for a bit.  Maybe something might get on with them two.

where the hell did they go ,3 of them went out the front door 2 of them topless then blue got a call on the land line or building phone then put her top on and went out the door too,must be at one of the other apartments now

They went to Nora's to see if Kamila and Kristy wanted to come over and play. I guess no one was home they came right back.    LOL

Curly tried like hell to get blue to have sex but it didn't happen

The best part of the whole thing was when Big Red put on that rubber glove. Sabrina was removing the blue hair girl pants. Big Red was ready to shove a finger up her twat to play stinky finger with the rubber glove and just before she was ready to insert  the fucking cams froze. When they caught up she was getting the blue haired girl to sniff the finger with the rubber glove.

I have that video but I have to shrink it down it's about 320MB.

I have been up all night and now 6:15 in the morning so after I catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's  I'll get it shrunk or split  then post it.

The best part of the whole thing was when Big Red put on that rubber glove. Sabrina was removing the blue hair girl pants. Big Red was ready to shove a finger up her twat to play stinky finger with the rubber glove and just before she was ready to insert  the fucking cams froze. When they caught up she was getting the blue haired girl to sniff the finger with the rubber glove.

I have that video but I have to shrink it down it's about 320MB.

I have been up all night and now 6:15 in the morning so after I catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's  I'll get it shrunk or split  then post it.

cheveux bleus a refusée, et le doigt à été simplement dans son nez!!! pour moi aussi, une incroyable soirée, mais très difficile à regarder, car toutes les caméras se figeaient sans arrêt!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

blue hair has refused, and the finger was just his nose !!! also for me, an incredible evening, but very difficult to watch, because all the cameras froze constantly !!!! : - \ - \ - \

cheveux bleus a refusée, et le doigt à été simplement dans son nez!!! pour moi aussi, une incroyable soirée, mais très difficile à regarder, car toutes les caméras se figeaient sans arrêt!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

blue hair has refused, and the finger was just his nose !!! also for me, an incredible evening, but very difficult to watch, because all the cameras froze constantly !!!! : - \ - \ - \

Just seems weird that every time something good happens at RLC that's worth watching  the cams always seem to have issues.

I think it's likely cause to many are watching at the same time and using all the bandwidth resources.

If they keep up these kind of doings as last night, something between these girls will go to a further level.

Kamila and Kristy are still stuck at first base. These girls are at third base and now they just need to hit the homerun and let those juices flow.

Quite strange, once again when some others had problems, everything worked like a dream for me. There were no freezing problems or any other issues, picture quality was good, and movement was very smooth. I checked that "rubber glove" scene, mentioned by SC, no issues even on that. Might be some local issues, even you live in different sides of the world.

Quite strange, once again when some others had problems, everything worked like a dream for me. There were no freezing problems or any other issues, picture quality was good, and movement was very smooth. I checked that "rubber glove" scene, mentioned by SC, no issues even on that. Might be some local issues, even you live in different sides of the world.

comme le dit StnCld316, cela dépend peut-être de l'endroit ou nous nous trouvons?!! pour moi, l'appartement de sabrina était presque impossible à regarder.. j'ai pensé à un bug de mon ordinateur, mais en allant sur zoya ou les autres appartements, plus aucuns problèmes!!! :-\ :-\ ??? ???

as StnCld316 said, it depends perhaps of where we are in? !! for me sabrina's apartment was almost impossible to watch .. I thought a bug in my computer, but by going to zoya or the other apartments, plus no problems !!! : - \ - \ ??? ???