Solo Nora

To all the Nora haters who attack her for the perceived limits she applied to the other girls can you please wake up to the fact that Nora is a beautiful sensual woman who plays the maternal role in the apartment.

She is not shy. She regularly gets naked. She regularly makes love to her man without hiding from the cameras under blankets.

She masturbates openly, she uses sex toys and spends time to build to a climax that overwhelms her entire body and is a wonder to behold.

I love Leora for her beauty and warmth but Nora is a sophisticated woman who lives an interesting life and is prepared to fully share her time in the apartment with everyone.

Kami and Kristy were fun to watch but lets get real and accept that despite all the lovely interplay they were never going to cross over to a lesbian relationship. Kami was not prepared to go for it. Nora didn't get in the way or prevent it happening.

Nora is an RLC dream. Perhaps that's why she is one of the longest serving participants.

Meh...I disagree, she just seems boring and dumpy to me

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the Nora haters who attack her for the perceived limits she applied to the other girls can you please wake up to the fact that Nora is a beautiful sensual woman who plays the maternal role in the apartment.

She is not shy. She regularly gets naked. She regularly makes love to her man without hiding from the cameras under blankets.

She masturbates openly, she uses sex toys and spends time to build to a climax that overwhelms her entire body and is a wonder to behold.

I love Leora for her beauty and warmth but Nora is a sophisticated woman who lives an interesting life and is prepared to fully share her time in the apartment with everyone.

Kami and Kristy were fun to watch but lets get real and accept that despite all the lovely interplay they were never going to cross over to a lesbian relationship. Kami was not prepared to go for it. Nora didn't get in the way or prevent it happening.

Nora is an RLC dream. Perhaps that's why she is one of the longest serving participants.

[/quote

Van the Man your spot on

I'm so happy those teasers are gone

Everytime you think something was going to happen either together or apart what did we get NOTHING.