Solo Nora

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lastima,parece que nuestras Lesbianas reprimidas favoritas se han ido de la casa.que pena,ahora tendremos que aguantar al "bueno" de kiko parasitando en casa con nora

>:(

OMG! The shade of things to come became real: Nora...home alone.  :P

I hope for new girls soon. I am not to optimistic after all these failures in the past, that any new pairing will last too long in the future.  :(

I once had high hopes for the first cast and my hope came back with that last cast, that failed tonight.  :-X

Maybe the real problem is Nora? Skip Nora and bring on 3 or 4 new girls that get well along with each other...and this aparment will be flying high again!

What do you think? :o 

To all the Nora haters who attack her for the perceived limits she applied to the other girls can you please wake up to the fact that Nora is a beautiful sensual woman who plays the maternal role in the apartment.

She is not shy. She regularly gets naked. She regularly makes love to her man without hiding from the cameras under blankets.

She masturbates openly, she uses sex toys and spends time to build to a climax that overwhelms her entire body and is a wonder to behold.

I love Leora for her beauty and warmth but Nora is a sophisticated woman who lives an interesting life and is prepared to fully share her time in the apartment with everyone.

Kami and Kristy were fun to watch but lets get real and accept that despite all the lovely interplay they were never going to cross over to a lesbian relationship. Kami was not prepared to go for it. Nora didn't get in the way or prevent it happening.

Nora is an RLC dream. Perhaps that's why she is one of the longest serving participants.

I hope for new girls soon. I am not to optimistic after all these failures in the past, that any new pairing will last too long in the future.  :(

I once had high hopes for the first cast and my hope came back with that last cast, that failed tonight.  :-X

Maybe the real problem is Nora? Skip Nora and bring on 3 or 4 new girls that get well along with each other...and this aparment will be flying high again!

What do you think, that's the good question! I think you have been member so long that you should understand the idea of that apartment. I can see only somekind of goal-oriented BS towards Nora  ::)

Guest bobbyjoe

and for change a little in this appartment,why not put a couple (not two solo girls again) with nora and kiko !

that's can be funny for see the cohabitation

van the man said:

"She masturbates openly, she uses sex toys and spends time to build to a climax that overwhelms her entire body and is a wonder to behold."

I totally agree.

If I hadn't gotten banned. Going to Nora's bedroom, when she is alone, would have been 90%, of my viewing in this apt.

To all the Nora haters who attack her for the perceived limits she applied to the other girls can you please wake up to the fact that Nora is a beautiful sensual woman who plays the maternal role in the apartment.

She is not shy. She regularly gets naked. She regularly makes love to her man without hiding from the cameras under blankets.

She masturbates openly, she uses sex toys and spends time to build to a climax that overwhelms her entire body and is a wonder to behold.

I love Leora for her beauty and warmth but Nora is a sophisticated woman who lives an interesting life and is prepared to fully share her time in the apartment with everyone.

Kami and Kristy were fun to watch but lets get real and accept that despite all the lovely interplay they were never going to cross over to a lesbian relationship. Kami was not prepared to go for it. Nora didn't get in the way or prevent it happening.

Nora is an RLC dream. Perhaps that's why she is one of the longest serving participants.

First off I do not hate Nora and I agree with you about her being a sensual woman, but that's all I agree with in this sentence from you.  I don't feel the perceived limits as you call them are perceived at all and as for the maternal role give me a break!  If the girls were 6 thru 10 years old I might could see it but not when she is only a few years older than them.

She is not shy. She regularly gets naked. She regularly makes love to her man without hiding from the cameras under blankets.  She masturbates openly, she uses sex toys and spends time to build to a climax that overwhelms her entire body and is a wonder to behold.

Sorry VTM but I had to group these two together.  I'm not sure if you knew her & dipstick from their old apartment but that was one boring couple!  They only had any kind of sex when it appeared to be a special occasion and that was about it.  She was always quick to cover up her body.  I believe that due to RLC struggling and not knowing how to run their business, Nora & dipstick came up with the idea of this apartment.  It benefitted N&K and RLC as well.  I believe that in the negotiation process N&K agreed to show more of their bodies and have more sex along with bringing in a couple of new girls every other month or so, all to entice people to join RLC.  I've always liked Nora and thought she was beautiful but she has things I don't like about her as well.  She lives like a pig but gets on the other girls when something is a little messed up or out of place (granted she has gotten better in the last 2 months), that's a double standard and I don't agree with it at all.  Apparently they might have had a maid service come in for 8 hours to make up 2 beds, sweep & doubtfully mop the bedroom floors of Kami & Kristy's rooms, and clean the kitchen.  I'm basing this off of what pictures I've seen from a friend of mine.  Nora was probably to embarrassed to let them touch her pig sty!!  Or it could have been Nora & dipstick that did the cleaning and were both to worn out to clean up their own shit!!

I will agree on her beauty, sophistication, and interesting life but that's all I will agree with from that sentence.  I believe the only reason she shares any time is because she has to show face a certain amount of time and as for the warmth I can't say much about it except as long as she gets her way there is warmth!

I'm not going to touch the Kami and Kristy sentence because there is no sense in beating a dead horse!

As for an RLC's dream, I believe she is kind of stuck in RLC's back pocket!  Rita, Alisa, Kamila, & Kristy I would consider to be an RLC dream, not Nora!

Sorry, I had a good walk in the woods and a quick shower and couldn't help but to voice my opinion on what you had posted.  I'm sorry I didn't totally agree with everything you posted but that's just how I see it!  I'm tired of typing this on my phone or there would probably be more LOL.

Come on - this is all crap.  Nora is not a task master.  She works for or maybe even more than works for RLC and does her job. 

This is a great apartment and concept.  Kiko will be gone again for a while soon.  He is usually here a limited amount of time.  No other apartment gets this type of comments or viewership I believe.

In a few weeks we may be praising RLC again for what we see.  The of course some will complain because nothing is good enough.  If they start a better RLC I will commit to join right now. I bet no one will - just complain.

I like this apartment.  Not everything about it.  Sometimes it is very boring - of course all of the others usually are too.  The fist time Kamilia was here people were complaining about her hiding in the tub and being too dressed.  This time was a little different and they brought Kristy in to make it interesting.  Shit for all we know Kiko helped with that!

Everyone is not in the dome and gloom stage - give it time.  Look at another site for a while - then come back.      It really is better than the same old complaints over and over.

Just my .02 cents

wow at least could have had the next two girls ready to go. I don't want to see an apt named Nora only. Gotta go under maintenance again. how funny

Before albacore says I'm complaining, I'm not, I'm stating a fact here!  If this doesn't show all the members of RLC what kind of poor business decisions that RLC makes, nothing will.  They had a couple of months to interview new girls for the apartment and have them ready to be moved in today, but they don't give a damn about their members and this just proves it!  Your right kenny1940 there will be another 8 hour maintenance because once again RLC has failed their members!!