Solo Nora

Before albacore says I'm complaining, I'm not, I'm stating a fact here!  If this doesn't show all the members of RLC what kind of poor business decisions that RLC makes, nothing will.  They had a couple of months to interview new girls for the apartment and have them ready to be moved in today, but they don't give a damn about their members and this just proves it!  Your right kenny1940 there will be another 8 hour maintenance because once again RLC has failed their members!!

And maybe, just maybe, since RLC reads CC, they are tired of all the complaining no matter what girls they put in here, so decided not to bring anyone else in!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before albacore says I'm complaining, I'm not, I'm stating a fact here!  If this doesn't show all the members of RLC what kind of poor business decisions that RLC makes, nothing will.  They had a couple of months to interview new girls for the apartment and have them ready to be moved in today, but they don't give a damn about their members and this just proves it!  Your right kenny1940 there will be another 8 hour maintenance because once again RLC has failed their members!!

Maybe it isn't as easy to find girls that will put themselves into this situation.  I don't believe there is a waiting room filled with hot women, waiting for their number to be called.  There may be some traveling time, paperwork, visas, passport issues, etc. that need to be dealt with.  They may start the process once the tenants actually leave the apartment.  Patience is a Virtue!!  RLC will reward you, just stay tuned, and watch something else.

Just a Thought.

And maybe, just maybe, since RLC reads CC, they are tired of all the complaining no matter what girls they put in here, so decided not to bring anyone else in!!!

pfffttt, come on H1!!!  If you believe that I have a thousand acres of land i'll sell you for a penny an acre!  When are you people going to learn that as long as you keep footing the bill for their 10 day yacht excursions and their fancy watches and clothes and high dollar living quarters nothing is going to change!  RLC is laughing their asses off at everyone of you right now!  They get to keep using and buying anything and everything they want because you people put up with it!  Hell, I don't blame them for being sorry asses to their customers because their customers just turn their head at what their doing as if everything they are doing is right!!

I don't think the people at RLC care what anybody else thinks, since, in their business, there is no such thing as "bad press."

Their experimentation at this apartment increased traffic, and will continue to do so, and traffic is the name-of-the-game as far as web sites are concerned.

It's a B&B4Babes, and it sure generated huge posting activity at CC, too.

Paying customers seem to be the happiest customers, which is of course natural.

Banned ex-customers seem to be very active bunch, with their bitter opinions towards everything which is related to RLC. Hanging here all the day in order to get pictures or even videos of private cameras when they have no other way to see thereto.

Paying customers seem to be the happiest customers, which is of course natural.

Banned ex-customers seem to be very active bunch, with their bitter opinions towards everything which is related to RLC. Hanging here all the day in order to get pictures or even videos of private cameras when they have no other way to see thereto.

Paying customers wear blinders and don't give a shit!  Non-paying customers are the smartest of all!  Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it!

Challenge: Those who don't pay. Don't pay cc membership to get files from those who pay, don't ask for pictures or ask whats going on in pay rooms. You can do it, its like stopping smoking or drinking. Or enjoy what those who pay provide for the forum. And the few RLC tenants who do provide entertainment for free.

Challenge: Those who don't pay. Don't pay cc membership to get files from those who pay, don't ask for pictures or ask whats going on in pay rooms. You can do it, its like stopping smoking or drinking. Or enjoy what those who pay provide for the forum. And the few RLC tenants who do provide entertainment for free.

I've already quit drinking and I like looking at some of the pictures and videos but to be honest with you I skip a ton of them and just read the comments.  I skip the ones that happen on different days but look like they all happened in one day.  There is only a couple of tenants that I care to see anyway!  But it's a good challenge and I think it is already in the works as we speak.  I think the CC members that never say anything have already met your challenge!

Paying customers wear blinders and don't give a shit!  Non-paying customers are the smartest of all!  Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it!

You enjoy what you smoke and I will enjoy what I smoke. 

But you will not hear me complaining about what you smoke!  You also will not hear me complain about anything if I can't do it better.  When those that constantly complain can do it better - that will be proof enough that RLC are idiots.  In the mean time why make us hear what they do wrong if you can't do better?

Start your own site and do it better!  I will join!

I've already quit drinking and I like looking at some of the pictures and videos but to be honest with you I skip a ton of them and just read the comments.  I skip the ones that happen on different days but look like they all happened in one day.  There is only a couple of tenants that I care to see anyway!  But it's a good challenge and I think it is already in the works as we speak.  I think the CC members that never say anything have already met your challenge!

Sounds good to me. I'm not above the challenge. I think this was great at one time and not so much anymore. So I'm weaning myself off. Good luck with the challenge for those who are disgruntled. American football is coming. And so is winter

Sounds good to me. I'm not above the challenge. I think this was great at one time and not so much anymore. So I'm weaning myself off. Good luck with the challenge for those who are disgruntled. American football is coming. And so is winter

Football is here!!!  I'm watching Ohio State Vs. Virginia Tech right now myself.  At halftime VT is up 17-14, go VT!!