Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

If your dick is twitching you might want to go to the doctor to have that checked out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just joking Upndown ;D ;D ;D ;D

Got to disagree with you on this one! Angelina Jolie is one of the few females that make my dick twich just looking at her :P :P :P

I never said you had to agree or disagree. It's all relative and a matter of individual opinion. We can't all like the same thing.

Wrong side of the bed this morning TBG?? At my age (a bit older than you) I don't have time to wait for permissions.  :)

Totally agree with you though on the individual opinion thing. I confess I never found Rita all that attractive. Always felt she would end up looking a bit like Big Red by the time she's forty. Immediate apologies to euromike but on the bright side it means one less male competitor in his quest for Rita's hand (and all her other bits)  ;D

Wrong side of the bed this morning TBG?? At my age (a bit older than you) I don't have time to wait for permissions.  :)

Totally agree with you though on the individual opinion thing. I confess I never found Rita all that attractive. Always felt she would end up looking a bit like Big Red by the time she's forty. Immediate apologies to euromike but on the bright side it means one less male competitor in his quest for Rita's hand (and all her other bits)  ;D

It's been the wrong side of the bad all fucking day, mate.

I don't recall what Rita looks like. With the revolving door in that apartment, you lose track. But I must side with the others in saying that K&K were the best they had there. They were very content together until the evil witch came in.

If your dick is twitching you might want to go to the doctor to have that checked out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just joking Upndown ;D ;D ;D ;D

Last time I did that he burst out out laughing "What a little dick! What's the problem?" he asked when he finally regained his composure.

"It's swollen"

Apologies, that joke must be older than me ;D