Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

I don't think so. She's not in the appartement right now. There's some stuff in her room, but I don't think it belongs to her. And there's no luggage in the room. We'll have to wait a bit more !

I don't think any of that stuff was their yesterday.  It looks like someone unpacked.

I don't think any of that stuff was their yesterday.  It looks like someone unpacked.

She's not there at the moment but she moved in during maintenance. There's toiletry bags next to the dresser. We don't see her luggage because she had plenty of time to unpack and it's stowed either next to the closet or behind the chair.

Not jenny,I'm sucking up to her friend that defended her against Nora the last time that she was here  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't you mean "licking" up to her? :D I wonder if Rita told you secretly she gets telepathic orgasms every time you speak of her. ;D

Licking, caressing, sucking, love making, I do it all to my baby telepathically and in my dreams every night, that's why I gotta change sheets like kamila does when she squirts lmfaoo!!  ;D ;D ;D?????????

Don't you mean "licking" up to her? :D I wonder if Rita told you secretly she gets telepathic orgasms every time you speak of her. ;D