Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

You know guys I think most of you are being hyper critical with regards to Jenny's looks and so I think we should look on the positive side of things.

So here goes.

I think those pouty lips of hers would really feel great wrapped around my dick forming an airtight seal.

And those boobs of hers although false would make for a great tit fuck!!

Now please don't jump down my throat and tell me I am being unkind as I am merely trying to give people another way of looking at her.

Quite frankly I am not put off by her in anyway and I actually think she is rather good looking but that is just me.

All women are beautiful to some man at some point in time!!

All women are beautiful to some man at some point in time!!

Actually, Jenny is very cute when she smiles. She looks like a totally different person. That's why they need someone like Rita who was able to get her to smile a lot around the place. Maybe Nora has a friend who is good at making people smile and laugh and she could get her to visit a lot while Jenny's there.

Also, these pics show that the girls were closer than even we knew. And Kristy brought out Kami's soul. Kami was quieter and more reserved without Kristy. With Kristy, she became a fully fun and emotional young woman. And Kristy matured also. The way she stepped up to the plate to keep Kami company on her wait out when she could have stayed in the apt.

This is one of the disadvantages of plastic surgery so that a person can not drink or eat only using tools such as this lady

Silicon on the 100 /100

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Actually, Jenny is very cute when she smiles. She looks like a totally different person. That's why they need someone like Rita who was able to get her to smile a lot around the place. Maybe Nora has a friend who is good at making people smile and laugh and she could get her to visit a lot while Jenny's there.

She would probably smile a lot more if she knew that people were saying nice things about her and not negative things.

I agree. Although Jenny is not my all time favorite she is kinda cute when she smiles. But as you say, she needs someone who can make her laugh. And I'm not sure if this Nikki girl is the one who can make that happen. 

Where is Kristy when you need her!  ;D

Also, these pics show that the girls were closer than even we knew. And Kristy brought out Kami's soul. Kami was quieter and more reserved without Kristy. With Kristy, she became a fully fun and emotional young woman. And Kristy matured also. The way she stepped up to the plate to keep Kami company on her wait out when she could have stayed in the apt.

the kami/kristy memorial is here http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/nora-kami-and-kristy-apartment-gone-forever/ 

USE IT!