Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

yes she is nude, and now masturbating, while laying on her front with her ass in the air.

Tu ne dois sûrement pas regarder le même appartement alors...  ::)

You certainly do not have to look the same apartment so ...  ::)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Tu ne dois sûrement pas regarder le même appartement alors...  ::)

You certainly do not have to look the same apartment so ...  ::)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Exactement... C'est un mytho...

Jenny and Nikki

These two look so happy to be house mates LOL

I believe they are having a good time getting to know each other. They are watching Dexter and smiling quite often. It seems Jenny must have a dry sense of humor as she says something with a straight face, Nikki takes it in a moment, then they both start laughing. I wish I knew what they are saying as the conversation seems to be mixed with serious periods mingled with laughter. Who knows? They may become friends. Not like K&K but pleasant. Now if they will loosen their clothes a bit. 8)

THEGAME20,you have your user Id showing in the bottom left corner of your photo,as soon as RLC sees this you will get banned,please re-edit your photo then upload it again,thank you ;D ;D ;D

THEGAME20,you have your user Id showing in the bottom left corner of your photo,as soon as RLC sees this you will get banned,please re-edit your photo then upload it again,thank you ;D ;D ;D

TRAVAIL EXCELLENT !!

Je m'y connais un tout petit peu en Photoshop. Mais tu as fait ça avec quoi ???

i've rectified this thanks for letting me know