Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

I have come to the conclusion that Nikki is Nora's sister. Nora cozies up to no one except when playing girl sexy games, like she did early on with K & K. And Nikki is the straightest, sternest person ever, certainly no one to play sexy games with. Their body language with each other is more like very familiar but not close or affectionate. Like sisters.

Make that 100%. Shows that rlc can't get any girls for that apartment. They went with a retread, Jenny and Nora's sister. Get back Kami and Kristy as soon as visas straightened out!

All Images posted to this thread must be of Nora,Jenny,Nikki or whomever may be in the apartment setting. The Image posted was of previous tenants and there is already a thread for them. This Image has been removed).

...mr1010 in my life i avoid bitchy people but i do know there is a sliver of hope . My brother married the most bitchy girl i think i have ever known and she had 2 kids the same as her . Well the story is about hope .... she did 1 good deed in her life .... SHE DIED  .

Guest toomelee

If I were a betting man, I'd say that there is a 99% chance of them being sisters.

no betting man in the net world .... I will check and tell you the reality

All Images posted to this thread must be of Nora,Jenny,Nikki or whomever may be in the apartment setting. The Image posted was of previous tenants and there is already a thread for them. This Image has been removed.

Who is inside this black dress?

RECRUIT HER IMMEDIATELY!!!!!