Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

I have finally found out why Jenny's face glows like a firefly,it's the radioactive chemical cream that she puts on her face,I promised my Baby that I would not be mean to her friend,but Jenny is almost daring me not to be when she keeps on doing stuff like this in front of the cameras :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:poke: :poke: :poke: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I have finally found out why Jenny's face glows like a firefly,it's the radioactive chemical cream that she puts on her face,I promised my Baby that I would not be mean to her friend,but Jenny is almost daring me not to be when she keeps on doing stuff like this in front of the cameras :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:poke: :poke: :poke: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hey, give her a break Mickey. She's just rehearsing for her new job as a Michael Jackson impersonator.

I didn't notice her face to begin with. Wasted 30 seconds of my life checking out the camel toe :haha: :haha: