Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

:no: :no: :no: :curse: :curse: :curse: :poke: :poke: :poke:

I would say that this apartment is as exciting as watching paint dry,but I wouldn't want to disrespect a perfectly good bucket of paint,I would rather eat glass while having a bowling ball hanging from my nuts,than to watch Niki another fucking minute,I'm beginning to hate this apartment apartment as much as TBG 150 hates a certain black muslim guy from Kenya :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shithappens:

Both me and Niki were both bored out of our fucking mind at the same time,I was yawning and she was yawning,she was boring the hell outta me and her own damn self.    :dwarf:

Zoya,Leora and sometimes Curly are the saving grace for me still being remotely interested in RLC at the moment. :poke: :poke:

While Heckle and Jeckle were busy putting me to sleep :no: :no: :no:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Why is it that when jenny has her cellphone up to her face,her entire face be glowing florescent white versus when anyone else does it like you see Niki doing right here,could it be a brighter cellphone screen perhaps  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yes:

Maybe all the artificial crap in her lips tends to glow in the dark??  :stirthepot:

nikki are you kidding?do you really think you are that hot.news flash you are not.me personally im glad that you hide i do not want to see your sagging ass anyway.you disrespectful cunt.ill be glad when your ass is gone.and jenny yes you should hide and stay hidden.

They are both hiding?  If that's the case, they need to be kicked out ASAP!  Jenny has been here before and has showed us everything she has so I don't understand why she is hiding.  Nikki looks like a total bitch to me from the pictures I've seen and it doesn't look like she has much to show anyway.  I would be totally pissed if I was a paying member!!!