Is Leora now attending college?

She seem to leave at 2 pm according to caption over the last few days and return much later - 1 night she didn't come back. Paul spends his days on the sofa but when she comes home the relationship appears as strong as I have seen it. Perhaps Paul is saving his energy for those 6 minutes which have started happening again.

The main drawback of course is she's not in for a 3 pm wank.

The increase in nudity also seemed to start a few days ago, so I think it indicates she is in a better mood now than in the first third of September.

She seem to leave at 2 pm according to caption over the last few days and return much later - 1 night she didn't come back. Paul spends his days on the sofa but when she comes home the relationship appears as strong as I have seen it. Perhaps Paul is saving his energy for those 6 minutes which have started happening again.

The increase in nudity also seemed to start a few days ago, so I think it indicates she is in a better mood now than in the first third of September.

According to some people in another thread some of their arguments were about Paul being jealous of other guys staring at her while she was at school. But with Paul being in the military and Leora going to school there might be some empty cam time in the upcoming days.

According to some people in another thread some of their arguments were about Paul being jealous of other guys staring at her while she was at school. But with Paul being in the military and Leora going to school there might be some empty cam time in the upcoming days.

She's clearly been clothes shopping today but maybe after college.

"According to some people in another thread some of their arguments were about Paul being jealous of other guys staring at her while she was at school."

But they live here where the whole world can stare at her........ while fapping........

Well I didn't say it made sense lol.

But yeah it seemed kind of hypocritical to get mad about something like that.

Every time he gets a brush cut Military time is calling.  Last time he was gone a month. Maybe Putin will keep him active for two months this time.

Every time he gets a brush cut Military time is calling.  Last time he was gone a month. Maybe Putin will keep him active for two months this time.

It would be terribly nice if Leora could share with another woman while he's away. Maybe one with a strap-on so penetration lasts long enough for Leora to enjoy it or perhaps the other girl could sleep in the bedroom so we can enjoy Leora full time.

It would be terribly nice if Leora could share with another woman while he's away. Maybe one with a strap-on so penetration lasts long enough for Leora to enjoy it or perhaps the other girl could sleep in the bedroom so we can enjoy Leora full time.

Wow.....that....that escalated quickly.

She's training for a position in law enforcement, at least, that has been the scuttlebutt around CC for several months. I haven't seen her hanging around with baton and handcuffs yet, but that might be just the thing needed to spice up her and Paul's sex life.

It would be terribly nice if Leora could share with another woman while he's away. Maybe one with a strap-on so penetration lasts long enough for Leora to enjoy it or perhaps the other girl could sleep in the bedroom so we can enjoy Leora full time

i remember why this is the first time ive been here in ages [phrase removed by Foamy to comply with Rules for this section]