Dogs don't belong whilst masturbating

Guest Mr Potato Head

Guest Mr Potato Head

Every time this beautiful girl masturbates ( and it's getting better all the time ) that bloody dog not only gets in the way, it sits right between her legs and just when she starts cumming.....the stupid animal starts barking. Leora !!!! No dogs allowed whilst masturbating.....it's not natural !

Guest Mr Potato Head

She kept the dog out, which was much better....unfortunately you can still hear the little bugger barking. It's like a spoilt kid that doesn't know it's place. Needs some discipline and training.

The other night when she was lying with her bottom half completely uncovered I thought we were in for some good sights but up pops the dock and squeezes itself in between her and the couch. She tried in vain to press hard against it but it just wouldn't budge and so we were denied any spreading. She loves the dog but I'm sure she was telling off for barking today.

It was still enjoyable. One of her best Masturbation scenes.  It's just maddening that almost 3/4 would be in color before it switch to B&W.

Well the start was good - legs nicely open, but not comparable to the epic bedroom bate a couple of days ago when the dog sadly paid several visits although only managed to block the view a couple of times. Just think what power that dog has that even when not in the room he can interfere with our vision of heaven  >:(

I wonder if the night vision thing was why she really went for an early climax in the second bate and whether that didn't satisfy her so she had to bate when she woke up.