Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

:idk: :idk:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

It's sister Susan

He lived here with her boyfriend

Short and  term Stay here  SHE was caused rejects this

J'essaye d'arranger ça...  ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

In these photos body shape/size looks normal but on RLC they do look over weight.

it's the principe of a forum give opinion,it's long time j'm here like you,(around 3 years,my second account)

j have just give my first impression,just that after j'm not stupid if j don't like this couple after some weeks j'm gonna click in the others appartments,j'm not newbie stcn,j have just not like your comment to me

I do not post much on here but have to chime in on this. I have to agree with StnCld on this, he simply was making a indirect statement about something you said. If you are offended by those few simple words then you really need to grow up some. When those such as yourself, as well as a few others I have seen on here, act as if you are the greatest things walking and everyone else is beneath you, and people put you in your place, I applaud their actions. Your comment "damn,another fat girl after jitka,rlc down with the casting" is insulting whether you see it from up on your perch or not. Honestly dude, if you don't like what StnCld said there is a simple resolution to it. Climb down off of that wooden cross you sit so highly on, tear it down and use the left over wood to build yourself a bridge and fuckin get over it.  Oh yeah...And this was just MY opinion.

Damn fine job, not sure whose body you used but I wouldn't mind seeing it more  ???

I didn’t use someone else’s body. I’m just trying to use my magic software and put chubby ladies on diet. :stirthepot:

Look carefully at Beatriz’s tits and belly button, they are exactly the same. I just took some fat out of her body.

If some of you have a chubby GF, just send me a pic and I’ll be more happy to take care of her body ! :woohoo:

Guest bobbyjoe

I do not post much on here but have to chime in on this. I have to agree with StnCld on this, he simply was making a indirect statement about something you said. If you are offended by those few simple words then you really need to grow up some. When those such as yourself, as well as a few others I have seen on here, act as if you are the greatest things walking and everyone else is beneath you, and people put you in your place, I applaud their actions. Your comment "damn,another fat girl after jitka,rlc down with the casting" is insulting whether you see it from up on your perch or not. Honestly dude, if you don't like what StnCld said there is a simple resolution to it. Climb down off of that wooden cross you sit so highly on, tear it down and use the left over wood to build yourself a bridge and fuckin get over it.  Oh yeah...And this was just MY opinion.

it's sure if you send two posts per month here like many members ,you don't take many risk,you have the good place for give the good and the bad points only.my all posts is not perfect but j'm active on this forum !