Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

salut a tous

je vais surement revenir sur se forum se couple m’intéresse beaucoup pour une fois qu'une femme bbw est présente RLC remonte dans mon estime

que l'on aime ou pas se n'ai pas nécessaire de mettre des commentaires blessant ! laissons faire se couple sans que l'on juge sur  leur physique

donc a très bientôt les garçons

Océane

it's sure if you send two posts per month here like many members ,you don't take many risk,you have the good place for give the good and the bad points only.my all posts is not perfect but j'm active on this forum !

It does not matter if you are a Hero member or a newbie like I or mdsignguy.  What he said is well founded, if you don't like chubby women and you don't agree with RLC for picking them then don't look, there is no need to be so insultive or discriminative. Grow up & get a life.

FWIW, she's a bit too chubby for my taste but she gets my respect. In a world where 95% of us are focused on how we look and the impression we give onto others, in all her chubbyness she gets butt naked for the Internet to see.  Gotta give it up for bravery and courage.

Is this girl chubby or fat?

English is not my native language and i dont want insult any body ?

You all need to leave this girl alone!  There is nothing wrong with the way she looks, so she has a little more body than the skinny toothpicks you all like.  I happen to like her and am tired of you people putting her down.  It takes all kinds to make this world go around and unless your perfect you shouldn't be casting stones at a glass house!!!

Is this girl chubby or fat?

English is not my native language and i dont want insult any body ?

It is usually considered calling someone Fat is hurtful, one never knows if they are overweight due to a medical condition etc.

Chubby is a bit difficult as they might think you are saying they are Fat in a different way.

Cuddly is a word I have heard applied to people a little over the average size.