Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. I'd slam that girl from behind so hard that the japanese would be prepping for another tsunami.

She's got some amazing hangers too!

I'd be on a surf board riding them waves home, too.  She got a hefty ass, be like driving a cadillac...nice smooth cushion and no speed bumps to get in the way.

i believe whether they are thick or thin it's the way they present themselves.having a good heart,trustworthy and a lot of fun to be around.

if i had a choice between a pretty girl that was thin,but was self-centered,snotty,and thought her poop didn't smell or a FLUFFY girl that was like i described above then i would take FLUFFY every time.

We wouldn't get to Skinny Dip,we would Chunky Dunk.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

It is usually considered calling someone Fat is hurtful, one never knows if they are overweight due to a medical condition etc.

Chubby is a bit difficult as they might think you are saying they are Fat in a different way.

Cuddly is a word I have heard applied to people a little over the average size.

I think BBW is the right term-Big Beautiful Woman

hell yes she is.....look at those legs and ass

:wtf: 

I can't believe anyone would want to tap that. Now sure guys go for that type of fatness of hers, but don't count me as one of those type of guys. Excuse me, chubby!

To me "chubby girls" like her are disgusting and need to hit the gym and lay off the cheeseburgers, fried chickens and ice cream. They are just as equally disgusting as chubby guys in a nude beach trying to get a boner with their one inch hairy penis looking at some ass, while consuming hot dogs at the process... You get the picture...!

Don't get me wrong, I love me some nice ass and big knockers... But not hers.

Holy fucking shit, it's my first comment!  :woohoo: