Share membership

IzmizIzmiz

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There will soon be nothing to share.............RLC IS CLOSING DOWN !

I kinda feel the same way slider...if it does actually shut down all i can say honestly is  :woohoo:

i have lost interest real bad and have noticed i don't visit rlc near as much as i used too.

when i do go on the site i go to leoras apt. and go down the line and if i don't see anything that really gets my attention i close the site.  i don't sit and wait for thirty minutes or a hour to see if something is going to happen,i could miss something by not hanging around (free cams only)but i doubt it.i don't know their language so i don't turn on the sound on.so it gets boring real quick.

:hi:>thats me saying good-bye,not hello

No she wasn't on cam caps...she was the one i posted the picture of that had the knife and was wearing black shorts.

girl.jpg

here she is.        :yikes:

Oh yeah. Her!!  :yeahbaby: Ya gonna hook me up or what? It'll give a whole new meaning to earning your RedWings.  :yes:

lol...that's kinda where i was going with it,but i had to keep it safe for work. 

trying to dodge the hammer.    :lmao:

Don't blame you, the hammer sucks trust me!  There was so many things I wanted to reply to after my 7 or 8 day hiatus from the hammer plus a couple of things that probably would have gotten me shot had I had expressed them to the mods/admin that I decided to say F(&* it and move on!

And you're still here having the time of your life. Right?  :lmao:

That's true, I do like this forum and all it entails, from the weirdos to the zeros and all points in-between.  From the Leora fans to van the man.  From Kamila & Kristy to Carla who's risky.  You get the idea right?