apartment 2

The question becomes what happens now? If Tanya goes back to Karen and Apt 1, that could be quite a scene. On the other hand, if she intends to move into Apt 2, she has better prepare herself for a whole new level of sexuality, particularly if Red returns. I also have no idea where all of this leaves Dizi or Azam.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, all I can say is I hope Karen finds himself another girl he can fuck to be even. But I think he's too passive to do that.

Firstly he should get some lessons from Blondie how to satisfy the needs of a woman. The danger is that he will fall in love to her and that is something she will not allow at all.

Karen and Red head???

At this point, all I can say is I hope Karen finds himself another girl he can fuck to be even. But I think he's too passive to do that.

Well, if we are keeping score, if Azam is actually in a relationship with that woman he was trying to move in, then he has not exactly been a model of fidelity either.

Firstly he should get some lessons from Blondie how to satisfy the needs of a woman. The danger is that he will fall in love to her and that is something she will not allow at all.

Petra would never have sex with Karen, at least I don't think she ever will. Dizi is only interested in Tanya. The red head is only interested in Akira (I assume that's the Asian guy's name). If Karen is going to fuck another girl, he's going to have to bring her in from the outside.

Guest sanspseudo5999

the blonde is a big bitch to satisfy must be screwing her ass I can not think karen knowledge there already with tanya he never knew satisfy

I have little idea what actually happened there, other than Petra quickly ushering Tanya out the door. Petra comes back in with a hand full of money. Tanya obviously did not go directly back to Apt 1.

Edit: She is back in AP 2. For a minute there I thought they sold her into slavery.

13_2.jpg

Tanya does not look like a happy girl. I think she made the decision to move into apt 2. I hope she can survive when she finds out she is the favor of the week. I feel sorry for her because she has no idea of what she got herself into. Hope she learns how to work a stripper pole.

Can be very interesting the coming days. Personally I'm more into the relationship between Tanya and Dizi. These girls have great chemistry and are very cute (and hot) when they are together. Let's hope nothing will change between them.

Can be very interesting the coming days. Personally I'm more into the relationship between Tanya and Dizi. These girls have great chemistry and are very cute (and hot) when they are together. Let's hope nothing will change between them.

Looks like the blonde VV handler is in apt 1 again.  Cameras are off.  Cant see Karen there only the muscular Asian guy.