Nora & Kiko ~ Video

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 0:30 AM, StnCld316 said:

Nora & Kiko Sex

I have seen this one before, when they first started at this apartment.  Nora is skinnier, and there is no mirror on the far side next to the door, nor the brown banquette, nor the certificate posted at an angle on the wall.

I have seen this one before, when they first started at this apartment.  Nora is skinnier, and there is no mirror on the far side next to the door, nor the brown banquette, nor the certificate posted at an angle on the wall.

Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 9:48 PM, StnCld316 said:

NORA     BJ.gif

Didn't know Nora swallows. Camera positioning wasn't favorable but when she was through, Nora was very considerate taking hold of Kiko's dick and placing it gently town on his stomach.

Yea...she's a keeper.

Didn't know Nora swallows. Camera positioning wasn't favorable but when she was through, Nora was very considerate taking hold of Kiko's dick and placing it gently town on his stomach.

Yea...she's a keeper.

I don't think she swallowed the cum. She got up and left the room. I think she spit it out. I have said before I have seen her take the cum into her mouth a couple of times but she goes to the bathroom and spits it out. Others have seen her swallow, but I have not. I do really like her and think she is so sensual and experimenting during sex. She knows how to have Kiko position himself to help get her off and that is amazing to watch.