Snow in Early October

StnCld316

Yep... I know what you mean, SC.

Had to turn the heat on yesterday... and I had the air conditioner running last week.

And the rain is like water being dripped from ice cubes... fuckin' cold!

Someday, I'm going to have to go south... someday.

btw... what's smow ?

:)

I live in a building that's controlled by the Cities Housing Authority and they are to cheap to turn the heat on. So when going to bed at night I have to wear a sweater for the time being until they turn it on at the end of October. I'm on the end of the building so I notice the cooler weather more than the units that are placed in between the end units.  The end units are great in the warm months but when it cools off it sucks until they turn the heat on.

Smow  :lmao:  I got that changed now.    I definitely better get to the eye doctor so I can get a new pair of glasses.

Guest bobbyjoe

j have never go in canada but j know the winter in very very cold in this country,

in france we have  around maximum - 10 in winter,in canada it's around -40 or something like that?

j have never go in canada but j know the winter in very very cold in this country,

in france we have  around maximum - 10 in winter,in canada it's around -40 or something like that?

Sometimes even colder than that. Depends on what Province you're in.

I should go to the bank and float a loan. Then I can go to Florida and enjoy the warmth with the rest of the Geriatrics from Canada.  :lmao:

Yeah, but you have to come to Hollywood (10 miles south of me) and you must be an arogant cheap French speaker from Quebec. Along with that you have to have a $60,000 pick up to pull your $70,000 camper/trailer, so you can park for free in WalMart parking lots. You must use your horn excessively, never tip any restaurant server and complain about everyone.

When you go to the beach, it is mandatory Canadian dress to wear black Speedo's with a 150 pound belly hanging over the front of them, black knee-high socks and sandals. Your wife must have skin that looks like tanned leather, tits that hang to the belly, huge sunglasses with white frames and more wrinkles than a Shar-pei dog and be bitching at your poor husband the entire time.

Now. Do you want to come to Florida or deal with a little cold and snow?