Capturing, Photo and video editing software & tutorials discussions go here!

Don't forget to mention the supporting operating system when you ask or answer questions about photo editing -- not everybody is on open source. Don't be afraid to add tutorial links from YouTube, either. There's a gold mine there. Eliminate watermarks? NO problem. Insert a squirrel or skunk or gator into Leora's guest room? NO problem. Experts are always welcome to post their solutions here...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have experience in Final Cut Pro X and Sony Vegas (70/30 if I have to give numbers) So if you have any questions, im here

And about recording: Bandicam is a good program, you have to configure it though (saving to mp4 etc)

I have experience in Final Cut Pro X and Sony Vegas (70/30 if I have to give numbers) So if you have any questions, im here

And about recording: Bandicam is a good program, you have to configure it though (saving to mp4 etc)

What is Final Cut Pro X & Sony Vegas?  Thank you!

I was being totally serious and thank you for explaining!  I use a Mac and will check into the FCPX.  Thanks again!

O shit haha sorry man. On the mac you have iMovie which is like consumer level on based on tech experience, hower final cut pro is a more professional program, so if youre new to editing at all, maybe the free iMovie is a better start. if you have any questions, you know where to find me

O shit haha sorry man. On the mac you have iMovie which is like consumer level on based on tech experience, hower final cut pro is a more professional program, so if youre new to editing at all, maybe the free iMovie is a better start. if you have any questions, you know where to find me

I'm like a newborn when it comes to editing!  If I decide to tackle something bigger and more robust I know where to find you.  Back when I was recording I tried to make a movie of Kamila with IMovie and to be quite honest I flubbed it all up LOL.  I guess I would need to get it down pat before progressing!!  Will be hunting and videoing in the morning so maybe I will give it a go with that!!

FCPV, Adobe Premier Pro and Sony Vegas are truly for pros.  None of us is a motion picture editor.  People go to school to learn these suites.

Cyberlink is just on of a number of programs that are right for home non pro use.  Still it is very powerful in it's own rite.

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/features_en_CA.html?affid=2581_-1_478&gclid=CNDYquO7rsgCFQMJaQodXAIOfw&r=1

$89.00

yo uso adobe premiere pro cc 2014 , el 2015 no he encontrado el crack . uso windons 8.1 , me compre un pc exclusivamente para editar video , dos targetas graficas gtx980 en sli . placa madre rampage v extreme , 15 gb de ram , 3500 euros el capricho . pero va muy bien , es unplacer trabajar con el .

Archived