New Girls / Old Girls??

Any bets on who the new girls will be? 

Milana is in Barcelona with her new female friend. So there is that .... and my guess is Nora stays and Kiko leaves again. 

Coco no where to be seen and Kamila is in Russia visiting her parents ... So my bet is on Milana and her friend with Nora.

Milana is in Barcelona with her new female friend. So there is that .... and my guess is Nora stays and Kiko leaves again. 

Coco no where to be seen and Kamila is in Russia visiting her parents ... So my bet is on Milana and her friend with Nora.

Nora will be gone.  She already packed some of her wares in suitcases.

ahhh, enfin des membres qui savent tout sur ce que font les filles!!! depuis qu'un connard à donner les noms, un tas d'internautes savent tout, sans jamais avoir fourni le moindre effort!!! je sai ou elle est, je sais ou elle va, je connais ses amies, j'ai plein de photos, oui, elles sont modèles et voyage beaucoup!!! wouaaah, internet c'est vraiment magique!!! :clap: :haha: :haha:

ahhh finally members who know all about what the girls !!! since an asshole to give the names, a lot of online know everything, without ever providing any effort !!! I sai or she is, I know where it goes, I know her friends, I have lots of photos, yes, they are models and travel a lot !!! wouaaah, internet is really magical !!!  :welcome: :welcome: :woohoo: :clap:

yellowfin nothing against you, just as all these new "informed" make me laugh a little, thinking lesseuls be to know everything, with one year late !!!! :stirthepot: :lmao:

I have seen that tattoo girl before the last time she was there was around when the apartment  first started as a guest

chica HULK a venido muchas veces , a este y al viejo apartamento tambien , es familiar suyo seguro , solo hay que ver el hoyuelo en la barbilla ,

Nice looking Tattooed girl just entered, Welcomed by Nora.

Arrived alone.  didnt see any bags

Darkman is on target...

Let's just say that Miss Tattoo is a very, very long time associate of Nora's. Study her face and you'll see what I'm getting at.

She visited often in their old apartment. I'm not big on tattoos, but she's got a spunky fun personality & I kinda like that in a woman.

Darkman is on target...

Let's just say that Miss Tattoo is a very, very long time associate of Nora's. Study her face and you'll see what I'm getting at.

She visited often in their old apartment. I'm not big on tattoos, but she's got a spunky fun personality & I kinda like that in a woman.

yes, she came several times in the old and new apartment. she lives in Barcelona, so it will not be a future candidate ..... :smoke:

yes, she came several times in the old and new apartment. she lives in Barcelona, so it will not be a future candidate ..... :smoke:

Thank Christ for that.  We have enough tattoos to look at in the other apartments.  :lmao:  :lmao: