Tver - Split 1

spielo

Looks like Anna has now fully committed to both Phil and the project. She looks much more relaxed. Her and Phil look like such a cute couple. As she was getting ready to go out with her coat, Phil picked her up and gave her a big hug. He put her hood over her head jokingly. She was eating it up. She moved in more clothes to Phil's. She seems to get along with the new guy. Now, if Dizi likes new guy, Vorenhez is complete. Now have to work on Tver.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dizi is back. Seems ok with new guy. All of a sudden, Phil flirts a little with Dizi. I think it is because he feels more confident and sexy thanks to his relationship with Anna. Ironic, isn't it? Dizi flirted with him for a while and he paid no attention. This apartment seems to be shaping up. Anna went out with her pocketbook,  so probably went to store or shopping. Tver needs an infusion. Yasia must be gone, dog is gone. Let Ivorian go back to Petra. Akira's girl friend may be back in a few days.

The two new cameras are pretty pointless. It's like they show the same exact angles as the older ones. I agree with spielo, it's wasted money. They should spent that money improving the quality.

I can see that VV want to be improve. Sometimes they heading in the wrong direction. But they are very open in terms of suggestions. Simply write your opinion. Up to now, i always got an answer.

The cams will be certainly not stay that way, because there will be a clear responses by the viewers, i hope. Maybe yours too. :)

Did Anna actually join the project? I am starting to wonder because it is more like she visits Phil, not like she lives there. It gets a little annoying. I wish VV would clarify her status. She is cute, sexy girl who definitely likes Phil. So if she joined, why isn't she there two nights in a row?