Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be very stressful for them to be pressured by VV staff to do "shows" everyday for the viewers. 

I guess if they don't comply they are asked to leave :idk:

That why Phil is there. Will he ever get laid?

I bet she went to Tver so Dizi could do Phil.

As load as she is, it maybe be why Tanya left. 

you may be right on her desperation.

who would you rather fuck red or Tanya. lets be real Tanya is one of the worst fucks in either RLC or VV.

Like I said earlier VV find these girls with low self esteem that will do anything for attention. What person with any self respect will move out of their bed an let their "boyfriend" fuck someone day and night for a week. Then come back and hang all over him within seconds of here leaving. She is either the dumbest person alive or has zero self respect.

In the morning  came message to Vail From the administration asking him to  sex with Tanya as part of the show

But she refused to do so

she thought carefully about

This was her idea to come here and what happened happened

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Actually, I think Tanya is very manipulative. She seduced Dizi to have a little lezbo fun, then as soon as red headed gf of Akira leaves, she seduces Akira (not hard to do). Just hope redhead isn't driven off by Tanya. Red head is sexiest girl on VV.  Unless of course they all have a wild orgy and redhead doesn't mind.

Actually, I think Tanya is very manipulative. She seduced Dizi to have a little lezbo fun, then as soon as red headed gf of Akira leaves, she seduces Akira (not hard to do). Just hope redhead isn't driven off by Tanya. Red head is sexiest girl on VV.  Unless of course they all have a wild orgy and redhead doesn't mind.

Are you delusional, she didn't seduce Irina/Dizi they just figured it's part of their show to fool around.

Irina is not into her at all.

Manipulation comes from VV staff to do all the shows.

...then as soon as red headed gf of Akira leaves, she seduces Akira (not hard to do).

Seduces him lol? Why would she be so quick to run to seduce Akira right after red head leaves if she wasn't a thirsty bitch? How would she know to run so quickly back to Akira if he didn't call her to let her know it was safe to come back? And like you alluded to, do you REALLY think Akira needs to be "seduced"?

Seduces him lol? Why would she be so quick to run to seduce Akira right after red head leaves if she wasn't a thirsty bitch? How would she know to run so quickly back to Akira if he didn't call her to let her know it was safe to come back? And like you alluded to, do you REALLY think Akira needs to be "seduced"?

Because kid Japanese is the dumbest one here