Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dizi is currently leaning on Ivorian like Tanya does with Akira - though Ivorian doesn't seem as indifferent to Dizi as Akira is to Tanya.

If Dizi starts mooning after Ivorian and following him like a puppy what will Petra do?

I can only recommend to her: Early retirement program. :shithappens:

But these 2 girls being friends and these guys we would have a lot to watch! Will recommend to VV....

Wow! These apartments are like a sexual peyton's place. Now Dizi fucked  Ivorian and Akira fucked Tanya. Maybe Petra can fuck Phil, or better yet have a six way. Seven way if redhead comes back. These people are insatiable. So much more action than rlc. Rlc may lose business to vv at this rate.

If Dizi starts mooning after Ivorian and following him like a puppy what will Petra do?

Good question.

It's not much but here is video of Dizi and Ivo on the couch before they moved to the bedroom. It's mainly from the outside angle but there is really good section of Dizi doing strip tease.

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/8gLuCmpT/file.html

Edit: I really gotta stop using zippyshare for this site.

Also, it would seem Dizi actually was being very loud. Their doors just have good sound proofing. You could clearing hear the screaming and pounding when Akira walked in on them. I found it hot that they didn't even bother to stop fucking.