Tver - Split 1

spielo

I have actually taken steps away from any political discourse on the net. The negativity is overwhelming at the moment and I just need to recharge to maintain any kind of perspective. I also refrain from any political discussion here as the main proponents are so far right that it would take more effort than I am willing to expend to offer intelligent counterpoints.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't that the truth, Timewarp? And you're right, the political discourse on Facebook is relentlessly negative. That's why I call it the "evil" side of Facebook. I think I sense that you like myself are on the liberal side of things in general. I wouldn't want to know where most of the people on these forums lie. But if the attitudes towards women are any indication, not good. In fact, one thing I do like about VV is that women participants are not generally treated as just objects (although Ivo and Akira are not so good there, witness what happened to Tanya and Dizi), but can themselves be assertive in their sexual activities rather than passive tools. Witness Petra, Charlie, Christy and even Nastya (who failed but tried to manipulate Messa). Sonia is a bit passive but did get the man she wanted, Ivo, who hasn't fucked anyone else other than Petra since Sonia came over. I myself have adjusted since I started watching VV. Early on I associated strongly with Phil, wanted Sonia as much as Phil did and felt betrayed when she went to the "dark side", Ivo and Tver. Since then, I have realized that this site is all one big survivor game and not to take it so seriously. I still believe there are some basic human mores even among transient relationships, but I don't take it to heart. At the end of the day, we go on with our lives and this fiction/game doesn't matter much.

Sonia and Ivo fucking at 5 am now. Sonia a little more assertive in sex, she is on top got the sex going now. Hard to see though in the dark. Still, wish Sonia liked to suck cock too. Christy is good at sucking cock. Did you see her suck the dildo yesterday? Really hot. She is much more imaginative in sex than Sonia. They need a strong partner for Christy sexually.

Christy has become such a sexy vixen. Ivo has good self control to resist that. Or Sonia just has good grip on him. And BTW, is Messa dead? He is lying in bed with blanket over his head, not moving for hours. Maybe he committed suicide. The way they all abandoned him, who can blame him? Only kidding!