Tver - Split 1

spielo

Well, I don't record, but I did see Petra go down on Sonia and eat her, not to orgasm though. Sonia moved dildo/vibrator inside Petra. Ivo fucked Sonia and fingered her. Not sure if anyone came though. Their three ways have potential but could be so much better!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image.jpg

i am beginning to feel sorry for this girl, i like charlie she is the nicest of all this lot, some body commented a while back akira and charlie are the real, the  best couple, so i watched them particularly their interaction with out sex, what i observed was completely different, what i watch

1. if it does not involve sex all the time he is on the phone(some times she when she is giving him head)

2. she follow him around he seems bothers by the distraction from his phone or tv

3. they never seem to have fun even conversation (which he does not seem to have no problem with petra and    ivo).

4. all i see is her feeling frustrated and pacing in Lv like expecting father outside delivery room. and a few moor...

my conclusion is maybe they were a proper couple with affection laughter and joy, after she moved in, from a weekend getting together to being around each other  all time made him bored of her or may be he feels stack having sex with only one girl when the ivo could have full time sex with any one with out commitment.

so why do i feel sorry for her i think she came to be with him because she seems to really like him. that's why i think they have too much sex because that's the only thing they seem to do together.the others to have fun with each other more, (real or fake)

may be my definition of real couple is different than others.

what do you think??

from what i have seen she might one day soon decides to leave from frustration and having an argument, that would be very sad.

i am beginning to feel sorry for this girl, i like charlie she is the nicest of all this lot, some body commented a while back akira and charlie are the real, the  best couple, so i watched them particularly their interaction with out sex, what i observed was completely different, what i watch

1. if it does not involve sex all the time he is on the phone(some times she when she is giving him head)

2. she follow him around he seems bothers by the distraction from his phone or tv

3. they never seem to have fun even conversation (which he does not seem to have no problem with petra and    ivo).

4. all i see is her feeling frustrated and pacing in Lv like expecting father outside delivery room. and a few moor...

my conclusion is maybe they were a proper couple with affection laughter and joy, after she moved in, from a weekend getting together to being around each other  all time made him bored of her or may be he feels stack having sex with only one girl when the ivo could have full time sex with any one with out commitment.

so why do i feel sorry for her i think she came to be with him because she seems to really like him. that's why i think they have too much sex because that's the only thing they seem to do together.the others to have fun with each other more, (real or fake)

may be my definition of real couple is different than others.

what do you think??

from what i have seen she might one day soon decides to leave from frustration and having an argument, that would be very sad.

I agree with a lot of what you say.

I also like Charlie and feel she is the most genuine of all of them on VV.

I think she is on a hiding to nothing here though. Akira to me, is a self-obsessed idiot, with little regard for anyone other than himself and his sexual needs.

What she has to realise is that these people do not have relationships. They have sex, and they will use anybody they need to, to fulfil their needs.

There seems to be a theme in VV apartments of women habitually chasing or clinging to total assholes!!

I thought it might be a Russian thing, but it doesn't seem to noticeably happen in RLC .

Charlie needs to get herself out of there and find a good guy she can have a future with. :yes: :yes: 

I also like Charli a lot and Akira is not the nicest guy. But she seems to think she can change the guy and maybe she has a little. He does attend to her needs at least sexually. When they had their big fight, he obviously made up with her. She is not a weak girl emotionally, just really wants him and is doing what she has to to keep him. They at least have a relationship. No one else does in VV.