Sexual Relationship Over?

Yes, I also agree that the situation is not good for them.

We, as viewers love to see Leora masturbating, but of course I do not think that masturbating in a way that gives even more satisfation than her fucking Paul, is that good for her..

Maybe for now her only escape to Paul not being able to satisfy her completly is to masturbate, and that type if situation I guess can not last for ever. I mean, to masturbate having a relationship is fairly normal, but for Leora is her main mean of satisfaction I think and that is bad.

Actually the situation could be easily solved if Paul fucked her longer and more passioned. He is extremely asexual, I have never seen him masturbating not only once. And taking in consideration that they are not having that much sex, is it normal a guy that not masturbate at all and can be many days, weeks not having sex?

Also I think that in the old apartment like a year  or 2 ago they had better times, at that time I remember that Leora was not masturbating, then they had much more sex, she was not satisfied but did not discover the pleasure of masturbating.. then she started with it and little by little the mastubation was taking more and more place in Leoras life.. she discovered that Pauled sucked in bed compared to the pleasure she gets alone for herself... sad...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic