Sexual Relationship Over?

I hope RLC reads this, because it's the answer to the problem!

Take Paul, Lev and Demid, and put them in one apartment. Yes I know that would not make any money.

However you then take Leora, Zoya and Dasha and put them in another apartment. Can you imagine what that would draw in!!

Now you have saved the cost of one apartment and although there would be an additional cost for cleaning, (due to the amount of pussy juice), this could be eliminated simply by asking for volunteers.

No need to thank me RLC. All in a day's work. :yes: :screwy: :screwy:

There would also be additional cost for cleaning the guys apartment, none of them are capable of helping out around the house with the cleaning

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I missed something today? Paul's lying on the bed and Leora appears to be playing with luggage tags. Is she leaving?

Have I missed something today? Paul's lying on the bed and Leora appears to be playing with luggage tags. Is she leaving?

I thought it was odd that he's got the bedroom door shut so perhaps he's resting for a big trip away ... it's certainly not due to sexual exhaustion. They have appeared to be in good relations today.

I thought it was odd that he's got the bedroom door shut so perhaps he's resting for a big trip away ... it's certainly not due to sexual exhaustion. They have appeared to be in good relations today.

The "luggage tags" are in actual fact military epaulettes worn on either a shirt or uniform jacket....Paul must have a parade to go on soon, or perhaps he has been promoted

The "luggage tags" are in actual fact military epaulettes worn on either a shirt or uniform jacket....Paul must have a parade to go on soon, or perhaps he has been promoted

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎15 at 11:52 AM, hotwal said:

I think it's for her uniform as she's attending a police school

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Yes, I've seen how she sewed them, shoulder straps are blue, this police shoulder

If she masturbated in her police uniform with clearly visible fingers up her cunt then I don't think I'd need to watch another video ever ... and she can leave her hat on.

Oh sorry this is a discussion thread but my imagination has left the conversation.  :yeahbaby:

If she masturbated in her police uniform with clearly visible fingers up her cunt then I don't think I'd need to watch another video ever ... and she can leave her hat on.

Oh sorry this is a discussion thread but my imagination has left the conversation.  :yeahbaby:

How very very rude you are.

Guest TxFeller

Yet again Leora fends off Paul's advances. He was caressing her breasts, or trying to, as she brushed her hair and she deftly escaped a couple of times, brushing her hair.

Now, interestingly enough, they're in the living room as Leora is watching "Arrow" television show from a couple of years ago. It's on the tube, anyhow. She may not be watching since she's absorbed in her phone (what a surprise). :yawn: