Sexual Relationship Over?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I cannot help analysing either.

She's demonstrating classic rejection behaviour.

Pleasing his woman seems a low priority for him, perhaps due to his immaturity, but she clearly doesn't want him any more and does not know the best way to break it to him, I'd suggest.

The fact that she went out looking like a femme fatale and returned wearing the same clothes after being away for more than a day, suggests she never planned her absence too much.

Given her propensity for changing clothes frequently, especially underwear, it's surprising that she didn't at least take with her some fresh undies or even another item of outer clothing or two. She had a large bag with her, so had room.

Maybe the lavish use of perfume was to counter not being able to take a shower or two while away from home?

She did the quick change, no shower it seems, once she got back. That's odd.

I agree about the not talking bit. Talking is what's needed the most right now. It's hard to know where to start, I'm sure.

I wonder how much of the perfume lingered when she got back?

You'd think the first thing she'd do when she came back was take a shower and change.

Surely she hasn't been with a new lover with no fresh clothes to change into?

I suggest she was trying to teach him a lesson in some way, by staying away.

When women meet illicit lovers they are usually more discreet than to wear too much perfume, as it can easily be detected on the man she's seen by his wife or partner, assuming he has one.

I think it's more likely that she went cruising.

All very interesting. The unusual lack of concern for hygiene by Leora is baffling. She may be mentally or emotionally going through a bad patch.  Lost her senses in a way.

The next few days could reveal more.

It's going to be awkward with these two for a while, I suspect.

These two don't seem to have ANYTHING sexual going on anymore.  In the last few pictures posted in the picture thread, Leora looks like the last place she wants to be is with Paul (and this is after she was gone for the night).  He touches her, and she goes limp.  I have yet to see him try to kiss her, with her actually kissing him back.  Her body language with him says "I can't stand you!"

It's crazy.  They're "roommates" more than "lovers."  That crazy little dog gets more attention from them than they give to each other.

I don't expect them to be together much longer, but, on the other hand, I went back in the archives on this board, and I see things have been like this since 2013!

It looks more and more like they're just together for the free rent.  They're going nowhere fast.

My God will answer the question for you with just two questions.

How many of you are married?

And how many of you after making shit and his wife disagree or she want something and you do not, got her attention, affection, as he had before?

Couples fight, argue some, others are fighting, some are without speaking, others do not sleep together, while the woman kills the hunger of man. Stop speculate that she is cheating on him, for this I'm sure that will not happen, if necessary she will break up with him and part to another, it will never betray him.

So every time, I sleep away from home, or sleep on the couch, or leave the house to go on the street, put a nice outfit, or just put perfurme, means I'm cheating on my wife?

Well I guess it is time for me to put my 2 cents in the pot.  I have been here for sometime and it looks to me like Leora may have found someone else. But hears what I think.  this is my thoughts. We all see Leora on the couch or in the GR getting ready to as you all say BATE. To me when she starts the slow touching of her mouth and neck area, leading to the slow and soft touching of her tummy with her fingernsils. Then the soft carass of her outer and inner legs.  And then the actural masturbating. This all leads me to believe that she has found a female lover. Who else would she be talking to on the phone for 1 to 2 hours at a time. I don't know any guy that would do that. When ever Paul gets near her she turns away. She moves his hand away from her breasts and when he trys to kiss her she turns away. I could be wrong but when she sprays her self with perfume all over I think it is for a woman not a man. Maybe one day we will find out what she is up to.

I hope RLC reads this, because it's the answer to the problem!

Take Paul, Lev and Demid, and put them in one apartment. Yes I know that would not make any money.

However you then take Leora, Zoya and Dasha and put them in another apartment. Can you imagine what that would draw in!!

Now you have saved the cost of one apartment and although there would be an additional cost for cleaning, (due to the amount of pussy juice), this could be eliminated simply by asking for volunteers.

No need to thank me RLC. All in a day's work. :yes: :screwy: :screwy: