• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pourquoi re-poster mes photos, une page après ??  >:( >:(

Sans  oublier, de découper quelques morceaux !!  :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Why am I posting my photos, after a page ??  >:( >:(

Not to mention, cut some pieces !!  :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Toujours pas de réponse !!

Still no answer !!

Yeah what he said,I'm fucking tired of people stealing my shit and then putting their names on it claiming that it's theirs or people who hate my ass but still download my shit on CC,I want every time that they jack off to my shit they got to think of me :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

But to the nice people of CC and my real friends if you want the original copy to a photo that you like just ask nicely on the open board or through a pm and I will gladly send it to you :hi: :hi:

Voici l'explication que j'attendais !!!!

Merci euromike69 !!  ;)

The explanation I expected !!!!

Euromike69 thank you !! ;)

But to the nice people of CC and my real friends if you want the original copy to a photo that you like just ask nicely on the open board or through a pm and I will gladly send it to you :hi: :hi:

Actually I PMed you earlier but it said you had blocked it ... perhaps you are sick of requests and have blocked everybody because I don't remember doing anything to upset you, quite the opposite in fact.

Actually I PMed you earlier but it said you had blocked it ... perhaps you are sick of requests and have blocked everybody because I don't remember doing anything to upset you, quite the opposite in fact.

and yet members still think any pictures they take that they have the  copyrite to them , may i inform you that in any legal term , that its better for them to be reproduced and flooded all over the internet as the original picture taker actually committed a criminal offence as RLC have the full copyrites to all there material and have clearly stated "Video has an additional hidden watermark with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited"So your best protection is for any pictures we take to be reproduced by different members . So when RLC  go fishing for images etc and try to use the DMCA law to have them removed ,there is a very good chance that they wont get all of them , and your good quality artwork will remain around the internet ,

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Watched on the thumbnails almost to the end. Absolutely magnificent and thanks for posting. This couple are in a different league. I mentioned how wonderful Masha is a lot but full credit to Sasha ... Paul & Leora this is what you should be doing, maybe not every day but every couple of days. Once again anybody with a video would be a hero.  :yeahbaby:

Here are some more for you...........

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Sorry ... are you kidding? Anybody who isn't praising you for public service doesn't deserve your time and I love the next picture as well  ;) he got his reward but what a girlfriend.

Sorry ... are you kidding? Anybody who isn't praising you for public service doesn't deserve your time and I love the next picture as well  ;) he got his reward but what a girlfriend.

Yea Kidding, but, yes, what a Girlfriend indeed.