Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #1

TBG 150

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in my first post to this site I requested pictures of Leora's butthole - this is the shot I was talking about and it's taken Masha about 24 hours to provide it.  Great stuff.

I'd give a kidney to see Leora in this position!

[glow=red,2,300]SEX IN THE TUB[/glow] :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Life must be so boring for Sasha. Wake up. Exercise. Sex in the tub. Eat. Learn languages. Sex in bed. Listen to techno. Eat. Exercise. Sex on the sofa bed. Sleep

I hereby often him a lifeswap so he can watch me put up with the same old routine instead.

if he doesn't then they will be stolen by someone on another site and posted as their's

Yeah what he said,I'm fucking tired of people stealing my shit and then putting their names on it claiming that it's theirs or people who hate my ass but still download my shit on CC,I want every time that they jack off to my shit they got to think of me :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

But to the nice people of CC and my real friends if you want the original copy to a photo that you like just ask nicely on the open board or through a pm and I will gladly send it to you :hi: :hi: