Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #1

TBG 150

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masha might not have big Boobs but she got.......................

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby:

144747nipple.gif

(Some Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I love her nips - but you probably guessed that. I could chew on them all day and it would be a day well spent.

I have tried to remain respectful and keep my conversations lighthearted and 99.99% about the couples. So for the sake of all, just back off.

"I don't know how to break it to young and inexperienced men, but you are not going to find many women who are fit and have naturally large breasts."

That was your comment on THIS thread in reference to comments about THIS girl. You then claim experience with gymnasiums and nutrition but make comments about fitness and training regimes that make no sense.

Doesn't get much sexier than this girl.

So you are right, we should all back off and do our own thing. You keep talking about your gymnasium, fitness and nutrition expertise. And while you are doing that I will keep going to the gymnasium 3 times a week under the supervision of professional fitness trainers, like I have been for the last 12 years since back with Army. I'll also find time to run my required PT sessions for the Regiment once a month, pass my fitness assessment twice a year, as well as the odd 15km pack march. Oh, I nearly forgot, there's also the new physical employment standards assessment,  a 3 hour routine completed annually which takes fit soldiers 3 to 6 months to train for.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).