BIG ROW

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictable outcome. Carla running around stuffing her shit into shopping bags, while Mario trails around behind her in tears. Seriously, these two need to get a life that involves a bit more responsibility and maturity.  :screwy:

I think RLC would be doing them a favour if they terminate the apartment, and force them to get back out in the real world where shit happens - like having to earn money to pay rent.

suis désolé mais ces gens sont des irresponsables, cela fait trois fois qu'elle fait ses paquets et qu'elle revient , moi je ne les regardes plus.

je ne vous donne pas la fin de la journée pour qu'elle soit de retour avec toutes ses affaires.

Seems like people are always complaining. If there's absolutely no action, a boring mundane life (eg: Dasha & Demid) or when there is lots of action such as now, people want the apartment terminated. Too bad I missed the fight btw.

Not complaining about the fact that there's action, just the nature of it. If I want to watch kids fighting I can watch my own, don't need the internet  :doh: