What do you guys think

i was actually thinking of this dont you think all the fight and stuff was experiment to see how would all of us react i know it sounds stupid  but she just came back and fucked him thats all? did not even have talk with him on the fight they had....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was all a scam to generate more attention and more viewers.  I have always thought that the couples get paid extra for the number of viewers watching them so some of them have sex a lot, or drag things out for a very long time to make the viewers think they are going to have sex or masturbate in front of the camera.  These couples learn how to make more money by getting viewers to stay on line longer and create issues to keep viewers watching.  I'm glad she's back.

Not entirely. Some of them are apparently jokers.

When Milana fliped us off on the camera, it was funny, sexy and even enticing. When Mario has done it, sometimes with his friends, it really wasn't.

You're right Mr. Squirrel!!  I need to learn to look at the big pictures or lack there of!!

I think it was all a scam to generate more attention and more viewers.  I have always thought that the couples get paid extra for the number of viewers watching them so some of them have sex a lot, or drag things out for a very long time to make the viewers think they are going to have sex or masturbate in front of the camera.  These couples learn how to make more money by getting viewers to stay on line longer and create issues to keep viewers watching.  I'm glad she's back.

I doubt it, it doesnt make sense, most of them are not doing anything interesting the whole day, the only one doing something different is leora,  most of the girls or guys are boring and theyre doing stuff once in a while, so It clearly doesnt seem they receive extra money, otherwise all girls would be doing what leora does , and they dont!!

Why do u guys are always trying to make up stories with RLC??, just relax people, and enjoy cams.. Stop thinking with your dirty mind , dirty thoughts, and lets enjoy cams, just saying..

Whelp, my friend, it boils down to:

1) We've already seen this movie played over many times on broadcast, but --

2) We're more interested in the added feature of the DVD's menu: "The making of the movie."

It's a strategic and intellectual endeavor at this point. "Who made this, how did they go about it,  and why?"

I speak for myself. Just saying...

2) We're more interested in the added feature of the DVD's menu: "The making of the movie."

It's a strategic and intellectual endeavor at this point. "Who made this, how did they go about it,  and why?"

Especially 'WHY'. At a more philosophical level it fascinates me that anybody would be prepared to live their life in front of a camera, and what that says about the personalities involved.

Hmm I see.. , anyway, once again Im going to say, just relax people, and enjoy cams, and Stop making up stories about planned fights , Its lame.