Bedding and large cushion

Guest Later

Have they arranged the cushion and bedding in order to hide behind them?

If so are they allowed by RLC to do this sort of thing?

I've noticed in other apartment occupants do go to blind spots but not making them.

The guest isn't required to show anything. She can hide all she wants. She is a guest of the contracted couple.

For that matter, they can all hide. But their supposed points and viewership go way down. When Lev was gone, I'll bet that to look at a viewer graph, that the line went off the charts when Zoya played to the cams. Now they are probably flatlining from lack of anything worth watching.

The guest isn't required to show anything. She can hide all she wants. She is a guest of the contracted couple.

For that matter, they can all hide. But their supposed points and viewership go way down. When Lev was gone, I'll bet that to look at a viewer graph, that the line went off the charts when Zoya played to the cams. Now they are probably flatlining from lack of anything worth watching.

That was an awesome couple of days before Lev returned.

Question please! What is this so called guest doing there anyway. We know she isn't contracted with RLC. We have noticed when she is there at times she seems to be a bit promiscuous around Lev. The fact she dresses in front of Lev and lays on the couch with her knees up and open seems odd. Soon as Zoya came home one night she turned her away from Lev's direction and put her legs down. We don't think she is as innocent as she portrays. Either Zoya doesn't care or there situation is really strange. We hope this girl isn't Lev's sister or that would be even more strange. Don't know what Zoya see's in that guy. She is talented with dance, voice, artistic, very comfortable with her sexually,completely handy around the house and definitely drop dead gorgeous. Now Lev and this guest are both gone more than three days.  :idk:

• 2 weeks later...

What about paid members of RLC....they are paying to view all the cameras not for some one block their view. What if an apartment dweller covered up a camera with something or put Vaseline on the lenses 

AND why would a guest be excused from being viewed on a camera....what if the guest was banging the hell out of Zoya on the kitchen table while Lev was buried behind the pillows locked on to his I-Pad?

What about paid members of RLC....they are paying to view all the cameras not for some one block their view. What if an apartment dweller covered up a camera with something or put Vaseline on the lenses 

AND why would a guest be excused from being viewed on a camera....what if the guest was banging the hell out of Zoya on the kitchen table while Lev was buried behind the pillows locked on to his I-Pad?

If they are a paying customer of RLC then they have the choice of notifying RLC support of any situations that they aren't happy with.

The only thing is RLC hasn't got it sunk into their skulls yet is that The Customer is Always Right.