Lera & Alex Pictures Post Them Here.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lera was masturbating? First action we've had in this apartment. Honestly, they are ripping off RLC. Lera and Alex must be just friends, they do nothing with each other.

Sorry, that doesn't look like masturbation to me. It simply looks like a young woman gently scratching herself just like every girl who ever stayed in the Barcelona house did on a regular basis.  :)

Lera was masturbating? First action we've had in this apartment. Honestly, they are ripping off RLC. Lera and Alex must be just friends, they do nothing with each other.

No, there was no masturbation. Just a quick scratch and then a masterclass on how to use a cushion and a sheet to cover every part of the body from the neck down! :curse:

In case you are wondering why lera never does nothing I give you a simple answer she is to busy smoking drugs then being part of the rlc project she is fucked out of her head doesn't have a clue what she is doing

She even looks like a crack whore :(

I'm pretty sure that's not Alex. I had checked in on them when that incident occurred and it did not look like alex to me. Shortly after smoking, they left together. The next time I checked back, Alex was sleeping in the bed and Lera was not there. I think she was still out with the other guy.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Edited to add: I just got a good look at Alex's face and the guy Lera kissed was definitely not him.

I'm pretty sure that's not Alex. I had checked in on them when that incident occurred and it did not look like alex to me. Shortly after smoking, they left together. The next time I checked back, Alex was sleeping in the bed and Lera was not there. I think she was still out with the other guy.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Edited to add: I just got a good look at Alex's face and the guy Lera kissed was definitely not him.

Apparently, it's time to visit the eye doctor. But  even a color blind person would see the different shirts:doh:

The guy from earlier was a visitor. The guy she was kissing WAS Alex.