Lera & Alex Pictures Post Them Here.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are they going to shut this apartment down and throw them out this is just ridicolous i wonder whats wrong with rlc that they let this apartment go on. They are not making any Money on this.

RLC wake up and smell the roses!!!! Close it down!!!!

Again she was taking pictures of herself this time nude and sending them to someone.

When he walked in the room she jumped out of the bed covering her tits.

I was right that they didn't see each other naked, what are they doing on RLC  :idk:

I know this is an unpopular opinion but this to me is what makes this the most intriguing apartment on RLC. All the other couples are for the most part dime a dozen couples that don't offer anything interesting to see. But this couple is the only one that offers any kind of interest; like trying to figure out exactly what their relationship is, who this other guy she's sending pictures to and what's going to happen if Alex ever finds out about it.

this is a really strange couple! sleep together, nothing will happen ?? Lera needs men and a cock, suffering from deprivation :dwarf:

What makes it more strange is that it certainly appears that Alex wants to have sex with her, but she's not having any of it. Apparently, her boyfriend is the other guy that she brings home if Alex is not there. I find it hard to believe that Alex is not aware of her relationship with him.

So, I guess they both want sex, but she just doesn't want it with him (Alex).  :screwy:

I know this is an unpopular opinion but this to me is what makes this the most intriguing apartment on RLC. All the other couples are for the most part dime a dozen couples that don't offer anything interesting to see. But this couple is the only one that offers any kind of interest; like trying to figure out exactly what their relationship is, who this other guy she's sending pictures to and what's going to happen if Alex ever finds out about it.

I would not say that it is the most interesting,  but it is true that it raises curiosity. 

It wouldn't be ok if there was only this apt, but as there are now at least a dozen (now including one with a professional nightclub dancer performing on cam) I don't mind having a weird one such as this.

It makes me wonder and curious. 

but as there are now at least a dozen (now including one with a professional nightclub dancer performing on cam) I don't mind having a weird one such as this.

Ilona is super hot but her dancing is about as fake as Leora's over-acted masturbation sessions. Neither one of them can really hold my interest for too long.