Lera & Alex Pictures Post Them Here.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this couple has lasted 2 weeks longer than i thought they would because they are not a couple. THEY NEED TO GO

I believe that he is gay (no judgement) and she gets buffed off-site.  Watch the body language when these two are together.  Is anyone fooled?

I like what RLC has created, but this is a little insulting to the intelligence.  Make it go away, please.  Quality not Quantity!!!

I am going to do the same thing with this apartment as I posted on Dasha/Demid's apartment.

I am only going to watch this apartment on the small thumbnails. If something happens, like would happen to a real couple, then I will reward their apartment.  Until then...NO WAY!!

When are they going to shut this apartment down and throw them out this is just ridicolous i wonder whats wrong with rlc that they let this apartment go on. They are not making any Money on this.

I think they keep those lights flashing in the kitchen to trigger the motion detector and get clicks/traffic to the apartment. I got fooled several time by that, but not anymore. Unless I see a post that she's about to get a facial, I'm done with them.