Z & L's guest

cette fille est capable de ne pas faire le moindre brin de toilette pendant plus de 6 mois!!!! et de rester avec ses habits de jours pour dormir, pendant plus de 3 ans!!! on n'est pas près de voir quoi que ce soit!!!!

This girl is able to not make the slightest bit of toilet for more than six months !!!! and stay with his days of clothes for sleep, for more than 3 years !!! we are not close to seeing anything !!!! :( :( :( :o :o :o ??? ??? ???

Grave !! mais bon elle a amené un sac avec pleins d'affaires , esperons qu'elle reste plusieurs jours et si elle se douche au moins une fois on aura de la chance ^^

I approve !! but she have a bag with some stuff inside, hope she stay some days and maybe and if we can see minimum one shower we'll be lucky ^^

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have Kristy and Kami not taught you anything? Just because they touch and act all flirty doesn't mean she has any interest in him or wants to have sex with him.

I didn't mean to imply that she had any interest in having sex with Lev. I think she is probably just a flirt. But, I still think it's not something that Zoya is totally ok with. I just think it's very inconsiderate of Lev to encourage it and respond to it the way he does right in front of Zoya. Even at this moment, he is still laying on the couch where the guest is trying to sleep with the TV on and staring at his iPad.

He's not even pretending to watch the movie on the TV. He can stare at his iPad all he wants in his own bedroom with Zoya. There is no reason for him to be on the couch while Zoya has given up trying to get him to go to bed with her. She is in her bedroom. Why is he not with her?

I didn't mean to imply that she had any interest in having sex with Lev. I think she is probably just a flirt. But, I still think it's not something that Zoya is totally ok with. I just think it's very inconsiderate of Lev to encourage it and respond to it the way he does right in front of Zoya. Even at this moment, he is still laying on the couch where the guest is trying to sleep with the TV on and staring at his iPad.

He's not even pretending to watch the movie on the TV. He can stare at his iPad all he wants in his own bedroom with Zoya. There is no reason for him to be on the couch while Zoya has given up trying to get him to go to bed with her. She is in her bedroom. Why is he not with her?

Because he is an idiot BM8!

Any why exactly does he have to leave the room just because Zoya leaves? Why doesn't the guest leave with Zoya? If it really bothered Zoya she has a mouth and can speak for herself.

Obviously the guest doesn't bother Zoya, otherwise she wouldn't be invited to spend the night there. Therefore, whatever Lev and the guest do or don't do shouldn't bother anyone else. ESPECIALLY when they haven't given any reason to suspect anything.

Why does he have to be? He normally stays up late on the couch even when the guest is not there. And Zoya desn't care if he's in the bedroom or in the living room. All she cares about right now is getting through the pains of her period.

Oh, and the cameras never changed angle since they moved in.

This morning, the guest went to another room to change her bra and top. Damn, when is she going to open up and give us all what we've been wanting to see?  I am a little disgruntled, but I hope she opens up soon. As a matter of fact, I would say make an apartment of her, Nelly and Monica (former Nora roommate). This would be one hot apartment, not to mention internet traffic would increase tenfold, I think.

Why does he have to be? He normally stays up late on the couch even when the guest is not there. And Zoya desn't care if he's in the bedroom or in the living room. All she cares about right now is getting through the pains of her period.

Oh, and the cameras never changed angle since they moved in.

Snaky, all others you said is true, except one thing.

She's not in her period. Most Likely just quite normal urinary tract infection or something other similar. She sat in the bathtub in the morning shirt on, and during the day she keeps a warm water bottle in her crotch, and wraps long cloth around her lower end.

Snaky, all others you said is true, except one thing.

She's not in her period. Most Likely just quite normal urinary tract infection or something other similar. She sat in the bathtub in the morning shirt on, and during the day she keeps a warm water bottle in her crotch, and wraps long cloth around her lower end.

All of which are the signs of having a painfull period

Guest bobbyjoe

All of which are the signs of having a painfull period

zoya period have start the 25 august,in all women the period during maximum one week,

we are the 8 september soo....j think you have missed some episodes snaky during your vacation !

"see" is right