Z & L's guest

When guest woke up she turn bathroom faucet on. Water was very long time very brown, like cocoa, she didn't look surpriced. She also warmed water on the stove to remove shampoo from her hair, even Zoya got shower a very little moment earlier. I think everything is not ok in water distribution, and they get only lukewarm water at the moment.

Here has been discussion in the past how water distribution works in Russia. I don't remember all the details, but there is few days length breaks in hot water distribution. This has been seen in all the apartments.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a woman should always shower first thing in morning. She should not spend the night in the apartment if she doesn't want to shower on cam. How can you spend night in apartment wake up don't shower, wear dress and go out. She did not even change underwear. For a woman that is gross lol

And not for a man?!  ::)

Guest bobbyjoe

When guest woke up she turn bathroom faucet on. Water was very long time very brown, like cocoa, she didn't look surpriced. She also warmed water on the stove to remove shampoo from her hair, even Zoya got shower a very little moment earlier. I think everything is not ok in water distribution, and they get only lukewarm water at the moment.

Here has been discussion in the past how water distribution works in Russia. I don't remember all the details, but there is few days length breaks in hot water distribution. This has been seen in all the apartments.

yeah,j remember this discussion about the water in russia,

the water is free in russia but not very clean and bad quality,

there is just some fishes can stay alive in this water  ;D

it's maybe for that zoya have made a pussy infection with this bad quality of water...

a woman should always shower first thing in morning. She should not spend the night in the apartment if she doesn't want to shower on cam. How can you spend night in apartment wake up don't shower, wear dress and go out. She did not even change underwear. For a woman that is gross lol

i wanted to write the exact same thing  ;D

lol it is for a man too. But to rephrase that. Women are naturally far more elegant than men and they naturally spend more time and effort than men to look at their very best so to see a woman not shower for a day or too isn't very nice. I don't mean this is a sexist way.  EVERYBODY SHOULD SHOWER A LEAST ONCE A DAY. INCLUDING MEN LOL  ;D

We agree with you all. To the point we think one of the three occupants are a couple cans shy of a six pack and two out of three are very filthy. Zoya definitely cares about her cleanliness. She seemed to exuberate independence when melon head wasn't there. Now that melon head is back she has reverted back to a total co-dependent submissive. How sad and pathetic.

So what is that thing Lev has been wearing around his waste that looks like a blanket? I see Zoya wearing one too. Is that just to keep warm or is it a custom of their country? Is the long haired beauty her sister?

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest bobbyjoe

she is sick now! if we add the no showers,the same underwear or clothes every days,

j just want say: thanks god for this nice present guest girl

She is packing up a lot of stuff from the bathroom and putting it in a little suitcase,she sure had a lot of stuff in the bathroom for someone who never used the shower,when she first got here I saw her putting all that stuff in the bathroom I figured she was going to use their bathroom for more than brushing her teeth why else would she need so many toiletries,must be she changed her mind huh

Yes, she has been busy all day. Got up at a quarter to one p.m., played with her phone the next hour, went to the kitchen at ten to two p.m., washed some dishes and cleaned the kitchen, drank something for "breakfast", then started emptying the bathroom. And now she is back to the phone at 2.30 p.m. I was also interested if she will ever take a shower and therefore kept an eye on her, but no. Same shorts and shirt, same underwear as yesterday evening, and she slept wearing them.

Yes, she has been busy all day. Got up at a quarter to one p.m., played with her phone the next hour, went to the kitchen at ten to two p.m., washed some dishes and cleaned the kitchen, drank something for "breakfast", then started emptying the bathroom. And now she is back to the phone at 2.30 p.m. I was also interested if she will ever take a shower and therefore kept an eye on her, but no. Same shorts and shirt, same underwear as yesterday evening, and she slept wearing them.

looks like she has had the same bra on the whole time she has been there