Z & L's guest

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident that she has showered. She just hasn't (and probably never will) do it in this apartment.

She also clearly gets water and goes into the toilet with no camera to clean up. She comes across as far too organised and energetic to neglect personal hygiene, as some people seem to suggest she does.

Like everybody else I'd love her to get her gear off and take a shower, but I respect that she sticks to her values and doesn't give in to pressure. Something she isn't given much credit for is that not getting naked, not taking a shower, sleeping in bra etc is taking the more difficult and less comfortable option, but she does it anyway.

If I was Zoya I kick both their asses to the street. They leave together and come back together. They might work together which would explain them being together. However if they act this way with her in a different room imagine what they do alone.

Well then, imagination is all we have. There is the rub.

If I was Zoya I kick both their asses to the street. They leave together and come back together. They might work together which would explain them being together. However if they act this way with her in a different room imagine what they do alone.

peut-être aussi que zoya aime cela? peut-être que le triolisme l'attire, que voir son mec avec une autre lui ne la dérange pas? zoya a 2 visages, l'un est pure, l'autre est beaucoup plus sombre et vicieux!!!

perhaps that zoya like this? Maybe threesomes draws that see her with another guy he does not mind? zoya has two faces, one is pure, the other is much more dark and vicious !!! ;) ;)

Or maybe they trust each other and would not do anything to betray that trust and hurt the friendship. Ask yourself, "what would I do?" Would you go for it  and betray those close to you? Yea? Good luck with your "happy" life then. If you would not? How would you feel if strangers just assume and believe you are not trustworthy and would just throw your relationships to the wind and just let your impulses take over for your amusement?