Z & L's guest

I am confused by how familiar the guest is with Lev. Their closeness is beyond 'normal'. I feel sure she is Zoya's sister (or at least a relation of some sort) but even if she is I would consider her body language way too close and too intimate than what would be called the social norm.

Zoya obviously has no problem with the situation and I'm sure nothing would happen between them (well Lev would probably jump at the chance to fuck her!) but it seems to overstep the social norms.

What does anyone else think?

Zoya, Lev and guest (A.M., M.B. and L.O.) their professions are actors. I think Lev is more known, at least more photos with him on the net. Guest is not Zoya sister. Lev and guest girl sometimes plays in the same theater performance, so... And she said, she will never use shower or show us any nudity in this apartment, but we will see...

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marrcus16

I am confused by how familiar the guest is with Lev. Their closeness is beyond 'normal'. I feel sure she is Zoya's sister (or at least a relation of some sort) but even if she is I would consider her body language way too close and too intimate than what would be called the social norm.

Zoya obviously has no problem with the situation and I'm sure nothing would happen between them (well Lev would probably jump at the chance to fuck her!) but it seems to overstep the social norms.

Zoya, Lev and guest (A.M., M.B. and L.O.) their professions are actors. I think Lev is more known, at least more photos with him on the net. Guest is not Zoya sister. Lev and guest girl sometimes plays in the same theater performance, so... And she said, she will never use shower or show us any nudity in this apartment, but we will see...

you know the name of the guest girl?

Where are these photos on the net? I'd like to see what they do. Also, my question from another post still stands - Why is she even there in their apartment? She certainly doesn't seem to be acting like a friend to Zoya with all the flirting she does with Lev and the fact that she barely even talks to Zoya.

She is a complete enigma to me. Can you help me understand?

Edit - Also, she seems to be very inconsiderate of them and acts like she owns the place. If she is up while Zoya and Lev are still sleeping, she will turn the TV or music up to a very high volume and acts like she's there alone. It doesn't make sense to me.

I don't thinks they are famous actors, maybe just random anonymous theater actors. Anyway i don't give f*** of their profession, i just want to know her link with the couple Zoya and Lev because his attitude is strange and obviously i want to see her in action (fuck) because she's hot as hell lol but it's hopeless this girl seems bashful

Lev just kiss (in the neck) and do massage to the guest, their relation is very inusual.

Where the fu** is Zoya? Lev is always with the guest and seems to have a better osmose.

I can't figure out what is going on, but she definitely is no friend of Zoya's. She seems to care much more about Lev than she does about Zoya.

It could be Zoya's sister.  I do see a resemblance.

No you mention it, yep, there is a resemblance. I've mistaken them both a couple of times at first glance. It is very weird, unless they were in an open relationship but then surely he would have banged MysteryGirl by now?