Z & L's guest

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah she has a nice ass too, she's so damn good, thanks for the screens guys.

Let's hope a shower scene, i don't think she will fuck with the guy, she seems to be a close friend or maybe the sister of the main girl.

hope she get naked

Unfortunately, I think there is very little chance of that. She has been a visitor at least 5 times and spent the night at least 4 times and has never even let us see her change clothes before going to sleep.

hope she get naked

Unfortunately, I think there is very little chance of that. She has been a visitor at least 5 times and spent the night at least 4 times and has never even let us see her change clothes before going to sleep.

hot GİRL

hope she get naked

hot GİRL

I keep asking myself how Lev is lucky enough to have both Zoya and this girl snuggle with him on the couch like that. This girl snuggles with him every time she comes over and he always manages to grab a feel during the session. Sometimes he grabs her ass and sometimes her boobs. But, he always gets something multiple times per visit. It has to hurt Zoya to see it. But, for some reason, she lets it go.

I am confused by how familiar the guest is with Lev. Their closeness is beyond 'normal'. I feel sure she is Zoya's sister (or at least a relation of some sort) but even if she is I would consider her body language way too close and too intimate than what would be called the social norm.

Zoya obviously has no problem with the situation and I'm sure nothing would happen between them (well Lev would probably jump at the chance to fuck her!) but it seems to overstep the social norms.

What does anyone else think?

Yeah i have the same feeling, this attitude is too familiar for just "friend", it's pretty obvious that this beauty is part of the family of Lev or Zoya.

It will be very strange and suspicious if is it's not.

Reallifecam need to give us more information about guest lol.

Yeah i have the same feeling, this attitude is too familiar for just "friend", it's pretty obvious that this beauty is part of the family of Lev or Zoya.

It will be very strange and suspicious if is it's not.

Reallifecam need to give us more information about guest lol.

I still think it's strange and suspicious. Whether she is Zoya's sister or just a close friend, her flirting and touching with Lev is inappropriate. It displays a very low level of respect for Zoya.

I also can't even figure out why she visits. Only once did she come with a guy and that night they all played Charades and acted like friends. Every other time she has come, it has been by herself and she seems to basically ignore Zoya most of the time and plays on her smartphone or whatever it is. Why is she even there if she's not a real friend?