Z & L's guest

She borrowed a pair of their underwear to sleep in. I don't know if they are Lev's or Zoya's, but they may be Lev's because of the bulge.

They are Lev's. He gave her 2 choices - the one she is wearing and another set of regular boxer shorts. I don't know what the bulge is, but it belongs to the pants - not to her body. lol.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any history of 3some in rlc?If not i think its time we should see one.Especially if the guest is a relative of one of them

Yes, Nina and Kira had a 3some in their first days with another girl, we have seen a little bit of actions in the kitchen recorded, they continued to the bedroom but we only saw a few good pictures of this, no videos was posted.  Would love to see this one come up someday.

Is there any history of 3some in rlc?If not i think its time we should see one.Especially if the guest is a relative of one of them

Yes, Nina and Kira had a 3some in their first days with another girl, we have seen a little bit of actions in the kitchen recorded, they continued to the bedroom but we only saw a few good pictures of this, no videos was posted.  Would love to see this one come up someday.

I think the only reason there was no video of was because the cam mysteriously got covered by the guest.

I think the only reason there was no video of was because the cam mysteriously got covered by the guest.

If but not all the time, I remember that ultimately the guest blindfolded and removed the towels covering cameras. I him I could see but not record because it did not use burning software. I just saw the apartments. Someone even so public some pictures that I think are in the center of union, if not I will look for them and publish them. What I don't understand is that nobody has uploaded a video of the action.

If but not all the time, I remember that ultimately the guest blindfolded and removed the towels covering cameras. I him I could see but not record because it did not use burning software. I just saw the apartments. Someone even so public some pictures that I think are in the center of union, if not I will look for them and publish them. What I don't understand is that nobody has uploaded a video of the action.

With something like that, it is a wonder there wasn't a video. All I remember was a 3second gif image which was blurred by the cam being covered.  They will likely try that 3 some thing again someday.

Guest bobbyjoe

She´s back :)

damn,it's too hard track all appartment with just 4 multi-screen,

j prefer give the priority in dasha appartment with the return of the blonde

Guest bobbyjoe

He is drunk and acting like a pig, good thing she is there to give him shit.

if that's continue like that,j don't think this couple gonna stay long time here,j wait a reaction of rlc,

j hate watching this style of guy,the two girls watch him like a beast right now but j prefer the guest stay here,

j'm afraid for zoya again for this night