Z & L's guest

I would like to see that one myself,she is so comfortable putting her hands on him I wouldnt doubt it

I agree!  She just slapped /punched Lev on the butt right in Zoya's face, and there was no response from her, other than to cuddle up to him immediately after sister went briefly out of the kitchen.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video I am talking about is from the apartment of Zoya when the guest girl was there the first time.  I have a video of Lev banging some girl and I just want to confirm before I post the Video.

The girl in question has a mole on the upper left butt cheek and I know for sure Zoya does not have a mole anywhere on her butt cheek. So I know the girl was not Zoya. Lev was still in his onesie suit.

It was zoya, and that was not a mole. She had a moment a bruise on her butt cheek. I've seen it many times in the shower earlier, so your problem is solved.

Nevertheless, it would be nice to see guest butt cheeks  :)

It was zoya, and that was not a mole. She had a moment a bruise on her butt cheek. I've seen it many times in the shower earlier, so your problem is solved.

Nevertheless, it would be nice to see guest butt cheeks  :)

Ok Thanks.  That closes the mystery of that issue.  It wasn't a very long video it was done in short pieces over 4 videos.  I have had them on my computer for quite sometime now.

Now that it's solved I can shred them and be done with it.

It would be nice to be able to sort the AC by posting date, as this first visit took place last week in May.

If your searching videos in the A/C  the put it on videos the on the top left where it says Sort by: ID just lower the menu and change to sort by board and that will group the videos into each couple together. Whether they are sorted by date I don't know.

This girls is clearly the hottest girl on RLC. She is naturaly hot, her presence is hot, she have a badass attitude, she have a hot body, a pretty face, and she doesn't look like a bitch.

And she strip/reveal more and more. At the beginning she was very shy and showed nothing. It's a good point.

But we need to resolve his identity. What kind of relation/link she have with a looser like Lev.

This girls is clearly the hottest girl on RLC. She is naturaly hot, her presence is hot, she have a badass attitude, she have a hot body, a pretty face, and she doesn't look like a bitch.

And she strip/reveal more and more. At the beginning she was very shy and showed nothing. It's a good point.

But we need to resolve his identity. What kind of relation/link she have with a looser like Lev.

Likely a Friends With Benefits relationship.