What? Leora the sexy police officer?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sanspseudo5999

ah les pays de l'est la où tu peux voir de belles nanas en uniforme de police si seulement on pourrait avoir la même chose en France les contrôles routiers ou autres seraient bien plus agréables lol

That  uniform is a match!  Could Leora  really be a cop?  She doesn't leave her apartment enough  to be  a full time police officer  so she  might be  a reserve officer that's only called when needed.  That's just my thought.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 3:22 PM, TMR1 said:

That  uniform is a match!  Could Leora  really be a cop?  She doesn't leave her apartment enough  to be  a full time police officer  so she  might be  a reserve officer that's only called when needed.  That's just my thought.

Well that's fucked the train songs then!! :doh: :doh:

If one of you guys who has good video or caps can get us a clear picture of the patch on her arm, we might be able to figure out what she does.  If you Google "Russian police patch," a zillion picture results come up.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎09 at 11:57 PM, HROA said:

The best view of the patch I can get.

Leora a PO.  :lmao:

When she becomes fully fledged and Paul goes into one of his tirades of violence on her, she can give him some tough love with some lead between his eyes.  :lmao: